~<>~DOTW:Premeer Ka Future:Ha Ya Na?~<>~

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Guys..Its Time for our new...

OK after that very successful discussion last week, i have come to the conclusion that most of you want premeer more than harshiti

Now i know some of you asked for my opinion and didnt think it was fair that i did not give one...here it is specially for you guys..

I prefer HARSHITI...yep thats right...WHY??? simple...premeer WILL become one tomorrow or day after so i am not really worried about that. and I personally think Harshad and Additi make a handsome pair so i would like them to get together

Now for this weeks question..

What do you think lies in Premeer's NEAR FUTURE?

YEP...

By near future future I mean in the next 4-6 weeks...

Heer proposed today and Prem rejected her
Also lets not forget about the rumor of lallu's accident and him begging heer to give away prem

keeping these 2 things in mind...

what do think lies in premeer's near future and where are they headed...

Do you see them together or not

AND

As usual please try to give an explanation for your responseπŸ˜‰

Waiting for your replies!!!!

Edited by shrutibali - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great discussion topic...
obviously ha, magar it will take a while now that i see it.
A really long time lol...

Prem kyu ha nahi kaha 😭 😭 😭
Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great Topic & questions Shurts πŸ‘

I'm really very upset abot Prem's rejection last night! I Mean how can he do that? Why he left his home, parets everything, to make heer his for lifetime, no? Then why he rejected her...I didn't get his silly explanation

Coming to Preemeer Future I'm damn sure That Takllu and may be that RR will make them separate! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ But i know as they are the main lead they will become one some day, But not soo soon i guess. Problem just started to bloom up now! 😭 😭 😭

One thing was comming  on my mind again and again after watching last nights episide is, If heer oneday doesn't come home on time & Prem goes to her work place & see her searving and someone is misbehaving with her! He might have a fight & take heer outside to forbid her doing all this. Then if she tells who is he to forbid her...He is not her hubby ....blah blah then Prem might realize his fault & marry heer....I just wished to see Premheer married. 😳 😳

But yeh takllu sudhre tab nah, And now this Heer mata will become Mother India to sacrifice all for her dear Takllu Sasur 😑😑

mansi gandhi thumbnail
i think heer will say no to lalu that she cant return his son to him as heer might want to take revenge with lalu as she thinks that lalu had done wrong with his own father and did not fulfil the promise and heer will support prem in making his career both might live together
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Off course Premeer will unite sooner or later. And for my part I am inclined to think that they will unite once then separate and then unite again, fulfilling the demand of both sooner and later..........
I am going to give a brief summary of what I think will happen in the next 4-6 weeks.

Today, seeing the home empty Lallu will go to Premeer's new place and see a party where he has been not invited. He will get all jealous and will start firing his craps about apna-paraya and values to Prem. Prem will cry a river to himself and Heer trying to protect her house from flood will try to talk or plead to Lallu. Lallu will leave the house angrily and suddenly he will have an attack of 'burape mein jawani' and will drive his own car. He will have an accident. So everybody will visit him and he will plead to Heer for Prem. Heer thinking that this father-son relationship is not normal ( guys, dont argue with me on this part....the relationship is not normal. who keeps just his father's picture instead of his whole family's in his wallet?) will give up Prem. Prem will be reluctant to give up on Heer, even though he has no plan of marrying her.....
Anyway, in between, Heer will meet with RR, who undoubtedly will start flirting with her. Heer wont like RR but as this will make Prem angry on Heer and also he will get jealous so Heer will start meeting with RR more often. Then at last Prem will start claiming that he hates Heer and will go to his father to cry under his coat. Here, RR will turn over a new leaf and wont cause scarcity of food and more importantly will propose to Heer. Heer will see that this proposal will get Prem closer to is father will agree to it. Then there will be a series of episodes where Premeer will come face-to-dace and Prem will make faces seeing Heer and Heer will act as if she gives a damn to him and is happy by RR's attention. But then, Lallu will one day come to know that Heer is actually The Heer fom Ash or Meher. Then he will tell Prem everything and also that he acted as a villain in this Heer-Ranjha story. Thus prem will run and run and will come to meet Heer. It will be either Heer's marriage day or just engagement day. Anyway, Premeer will have another handholding, forhead touching, crying and vows of love. RR will get all understanding and will let go of Heer. Heer and Prem will get married. Then RR will turn villain.

Guys, dont get all upset reading this, because the chances of it being wrong is more than 99%. KDMHMD has proved itself different from other serials in all aspects. Starting with the love story, to living together and proposal by the female lead to the still importance of family. So the future may also be different, and I hope it is, finishing with Premeer being together.
Edited by Melissa - 15 years ago
shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think there will be a lot of problems in the next few week..RR would try to flirt with heer but she will show no interest in him.This will hurt his ego n he would want her at any cost n will try to separate premeer.
shrutibali thumbnail
well i think in the coming weeks premeer will be separated. as much as i hate to say this they will not be able to get married to easily..well not if budha had his way
i think heer will tell prem to go back home (i dont know for what)and prem probably will since guilt is eating him away.
shrutibali thumbnail
hey whats up guys...nobody has an opinion on this...where are all my discussers...are u guys so put off by prems latest antics?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: shrutibali

well i think in the coming weeks premeer will be separated. as much as i hate to say this they will not be able to get married to easily..well not if budha had his way
i think heer will tell prem to go back home (i dont know for what)and prem probably will since guilt is eating him away.

that's wht i wz thinking