Rules & Announcements

Video Uploads is temporarily withdrawn

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi Friends,

Greetings for the day!

Well I know we are running behind schedule for the revamp to come soon as the database size is huge and we have been testing the same. We have almost completed the coding part and the end result is quite satisfying. Rest we leave the judgement on our site visitors.

Well before we revamp we would be reducing the load on the server for smooth migration so we are disabling Video Upload on our servers till we go LIVE with the new look.

In the meanwhile videobies can upload videos on free sites like Zshare, PutFile, ZingShare and post the links on the site.

Cheers,
Vijay

PS: Please use the "Thank You" Button incase you just want to thank me for posting this announcement 😊

Edited by vijay - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Ok thanks!! the online videos take sso much time 2 buffer so its good again we will get the videos in zshare!πŸ˜ƒ
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thank for the info broπŸ˜›..

x Mrs.KaranSinghGrover x😳

LeadNitrate thumbnail
thankx vijay bhaiyya
but i must add, if you stop uplaoding vids now, plz add a search option for videos and proper display of ALL videos uplaoded by a particular user
thnx

its good if the videobies upload in zshare ..easy to downlaod πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
ramas thumbnail
Thanks I hope when the upload restarts it is faster and better. as it takes forever to load and are fuzzy sometimes.
gr8love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thx VJ,
I do not know how to upload videos on ZSHARE/PUTFILE etc. Can you plz give me directions as to how to do so.
Thanks will appreciate your help greatly.
I am very happy to hear that IF's revamp is gonna come soonπŸ˜ƒThanks Vijay Bhai!!😳
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thats awesome 😊 Butt plzz, there is no-one informing the members about when the "search" option will be backk...We hve asked so many times in the "Revamp" thread and still no answer Plz inform in this threadd!! 😳
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx so much ...... videos such as zshare r much better thn da online videos ..... da online videos take so long 2 load n we cnt even download em