Harshad Chopda FC '' Expressions'' Pg 60

Posted: 15 years ago

1.gif

WELCOME TO THE 23rd FC

OF HARSHAD CHOPDA

Our new FC is dedicated to all the various expressions of Prem

His eyes speak volumes, and he has time and again proved that he can perform any kind of scenes and sometimes he just dosen't need to speak

He has completely stolen the show with his expressions and thats what makes him so special and different from the rest

There are a million facial expressions
each with it's own meaning:

The teary-eyed of ashamed confessions
which can cut the deepest

The sadistic grin can give you the shivers
it can expose what's really within.

The frown of a beautiful face,
it can bring tears to my eyes.

But there is one I cannot place -
Love, there is no expression,
just a feeling of being complete.

Feelings are much like waves, we can't stop them from coming but we can choose which one to surf.

Cute

Happiness

Grief

Envy/Jealousy

Intense

Naughty

Love

Edited by delo - 15 years ago

Sadness

Suffering

Caring

Respect

Cheerful

Joy

Disappointment

Confused

Agressiveness

Hatred

Anger & Depression

Confused

Pride

Loving

Longing

Sizzling

SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM HARSHAD

Heylloo Gurls and Only Gurls..😳😆

I have a Very Special message by Harsh...the Man himself for all U FC members..😳

Now without boring u all more will proceed to the truth now..😆

pic39.gifpic39.gif

Here is the message..(Dated:-1st June 2008)

"I Still remember the days when I used to think I have no fans and now the 17th FC has started..

I went through ups and downs and was off air also..

They say Out of sight is Out of Mind...

But U guys kept me alive and didn't let me die..

I don't know what  exactly to say and what the connection is but you guys have always been kind to me..

Just want to say thank you very much.."

pic39.gifpic39.gif

This shows how much he loves and cares about his fans..He is a great person and I feel so proud and privilege to be his fan..

Just wanna let him know we'll be there for him always..

In good times and bad times (hoping he doesnt have bad times ever in his life)..

We'll always lovee you and support u whenever u need us or even if u don't need us..😆😆

thanks2xi7.gif

A small message of behalf of me and Yoj

I think all the new members and old members here know that we have been making Harshad FC's since the past 1 year....

Though we had few members...We never stopped...Nothing detered us...Our FC went on and on and completed 19 FC's within a year...We have never been in any sort of controversies and we have never been known as trouble makers...

But the 18th FC has left a bad taste in our mouth...This is something we both didn't deserve...I mean we have been giving our heart and soul to the FC, discussing about Harshad's shows and about his life...And out of the blue a comment irks a member whom we have never seen before...

I mean that person just brutally made a personal remark which was not wanted...I think things could have been said in a more sober manner...After being here for quite some time...This is the first time we encountered such an incident...We were disheartened, But then such things can't take over the passion we share for the FC and for Harsh as a human being...We don't care what people say as long as the comments are not personal

We have always seen to the smooth functioning of the FC and everyone here feels at home...If members have any problems with us..Please dont post here...

So here are some FC rules which I hope everyone follows

1) This FC is dedicated to Harshad...We are bound to talk about the show as he is related to it...But please dont make seperate posts discussing about other charatcers...No praise and no bashing too

2) Do not make requests for personal info of the star like email id's and contact numbers

3) Please dont spam the FC...I hope we dont get to see posts which are frivolous and contribute to spamming

4) Do not make too long quotes...Though I know you guys don't...But this makes the FC look very untidy...

5) And ya please maintain a peaceful environment like we always had...Harsh FC has always been known to be one of the most calm and the best place to be...So I hope u guys maintain that even if we are inactive here...

Cheers....Yojana and Delo😊

NOTE: Our Intention was to make a peaceful FC and not hurt anyone..Sorry if our comments hurt anyone..

pic21.gif pic21.gif 

MESSAGES FOR HARSHAD CHOPDA

apic43.jpg

*~Hello Friends..U all know that Harsh has won 3 Awards this year and it has been very special for Us~*

Thus if u want him to know your messages you can post your messages..Congratulatory messages for him and I will post them on the First page..

I am sure he will read them..Though can't promise u all since u all know he's a busy man..

But I am sure he will read the messages if and when he visits the FC..

Can't guarantee a reply either but that doesnt stop us from loving him..Does it..?

So Guys PM me ur messages and I will keep updating this post as and when i get the messages..

The messages shouldn't be too long too..

12.gif

Hieee Harshad....What do I tell you???😛First of all congrats for winning 3 awards this season...I am sure you will bag all the awards this year too...Our prayers and best wishes are always there with you...You are doing such a fantastic job as Prem...And you just surprise us each day with ur fantastic performance...Keep working hard and you will reach place..

Thanks for being the Prem in our lives...

Delo😛

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hi Harshad,

I don't watch TV that much, but the serial KDMHMD has become enticing to me only because of your convincing portrayal of Prem, as the best son, best lover and above all the best human being...Its such a treat to watch a good actor like you..Congratulation on winning the awards galore...And may you achieve even greater heights and get all your dreams come true...May our wish to see you as a Bollywood Star be fulfilled...Can you please convey our congrats to Additi as well for her adorable performance as Heer..

Cheers,
Raksha....

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kuch rishte shuru hokar khatam ho jatein hain...kuch rishte shunu hone se pehle khatam ho jatein hai, kuch roishton ka koi naam hota... kuch rishte upar se ban kar aatein hai , kuch rishte humhain, ek nayee savare dikhatein hai... aisee hi shayad ek rishta hai aapke aur humare beech....

a bond that cant be penned down in words, its a bond that exist - that of a star and a nameless/faceless fan in the world. Just wanted to tell you that we love you lots, always will and if you ever feel lost, helpess, just close your eyes and you will know, that you are not alone. We are with you. We love you for what we are when we see you on the tv, we love you for the amazing person you are, for the love and light you have bought into your lives. We love you because you are you.

Hats off to you and the rest of the team of Kis Desh! Rock On!!!

Misty

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dear Harshad,

Hope you achieve lots of success in the future! Win more hearts as you have already! Congratz on winning the awards! 😳 You deserve more and more. We all love you as prem, who represents the lover, the loving son, brother & most of all the human inside.  You've made KDMHMD, such a great show to watch keep it up! 😊

Jess

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

CONGO bhaiyyu's deewanis for the 22nd FC yaya dancey dancey yipeeeeeeee and many many tons of more to go.......yup surely bhaiyyu has left an everlasting impact in our hearts and minds by his sheer hard work,sincerity,down to earth,passion for work,dedication,determination,freindliness,intensity that we are all bounded to him by the pure relations of a fan and an actor..or a deewani or a sis..but all has it's sanctity attached..his face shows the purity ,serenity and calmness of holy river ganges..he's one who ahs faced problems but shined through themmm......he's bounced frm the bottom at such high velocity that now there's no looking back..inspite of attainig such popularity,adulation,fame and wat not..he rmbers his old days..his fans who have stood by him in hard times....we pray that may u deserve all the happiness in life and may u acheive the highest pinnacle of success...bcoz u deserve much more than u desire.....hat's off to yoj di and delo di who have been true fans of harshad bhaiyyu...and are doing the commendable job of maintaining his fc's..u both have always provided up with timely info..which we cud never get..thnxs a ton for being so loveable..freindly and co-operative...without u we can never think of this fc...i salute both of u for u're dedication and hard work...may god bless u two..and may u get watever u deserve..all the happiness and sucess.....luv u harshad bhaiyyu and also yoj di and delo di.....without u this FC wud never have reached here.....

Atop

first of all congrats for winning the 3 awards in exactly 3 months i guess,u r an excellent actor n very soon u will win best actor award also,i m really happy for u as ur hardwork is being noticed n u r getting the much deserved success n awards,may u always keep smiling n getting many many many many more awards n collection keeps growing may happiness  always stay in ur life

Priya

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Congrats Harshad on winning so many awards. You truly deserve it! I don't usually watch many TV shows but your acting in Kis Desh has made it one of my all time fav shows. You are a great actor and person and I wish you even more success and happiness(and, of course, a million more awards!😊).

Bhavna

FAN CLUB ROCKERS

Daisy - delo

Yojana - angelic eyes

Swati - lrllike

Vaishu - lrl rocks

Vandana - togepe30

Suri - sun_423      

Zee - farislove

Preeti - CINDRELLA      

Anupama - anu_2701

Prerna - Prenz~13    

Pooja - mahek-e-gulab

Ranju - ranjitha        

Rabi - cute_rabi

Subha - subha2601    

Kanak - tere_bin

Dhvani - dhvanisoni

Mansi - *mansibhatia*     

Samreen - friskysam

Mannu - master_blaster

Rakshita - rakshi_sweety

lulu_gr81989

Fariha - fariha17

Mehrun - anam_mehrun

~Ouma*n*Eijaz~

*~Anjali~

Shivani - delhi_princess

Rajeev Ki Heer

Bluff_princess 

koolkat

qazi_luv       

ANKESH

nram     

shrutibali

~rahul ki rani~      

sameen

doly_455

lrl-fan

crazy_heenz

sheejk

amrita2206        

silent_girl

pardesi-mem        

magicalmelody

tuba5 

smartrockstar

luckylips4 

uxen10

neha_rsw    

zuman

Dia - soooperfan

Ashi - ~ashi~

Nishant - lrllover

Tazy - sweety_rajveer

Rani - rani2310

Minnie - minz~12

Zikra - huda_aalekh

Kiran Di - kiran_sherry

Sarika - sarikalrl

Mehndi - cupcake

Wida - wida

Sangeeta - Asha004

Jess - mz.jess

Sarah - srk/harshad_hot

Wasima - sallu_lover

Priya - belle4u

Niti - liya16

Nazara - Nazara

Bhavana - Jedi_girl

Priya - ::Prem$_Priya::

Sanju4eva

Mumpet

Alina Zaidi

Atop

Reva - MURALIDHARAN99

Nandini - nandini90

Sidra - sidra2007

Mona - k-ekta fan

Neha - Neha-28

Aisha - xxAishaxx

Rohini - ro_armaanlover

Avneet - agrewal57

Ziana

Sidrah fariq

Sara - S_sara

Misty - Mistyeyed_25

Shagun - Sweet_Shagun

Raksha - Raksha.l

Ashmii

Krishna - Kpg25

pari_farista

Zainab - Faith

Amina - ~*~A~*~

Ankita - anku2cute

Gauri - camila_rocks

Payal - IndianPari

Chandni - Bollywood_mad

Lina - angel*eyes

Shabo - shabo24

Shifali - *Shifali*

Raisa - Jai $ Bani

Tani91

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hello friends...

Welcome to our 23rd FC !!!

This FC took lots of thinking, But I know that it could have been better

I again missed the valuable inputs from Yoj..

I wish she was here..

But well u guys have always been so kind to us and appreciated us..😃

Hope u guys like the theme and the setting

And yes...All the members who have not given me the messages for our 25th FC...But do that soon..

I am still awaiting the messages of almost all our members here...

And guys do make some cool Prem siggies too for the new FC..

Cheers !!!!

congo guys👏

@delo: yaar mujhe msg pm karna tha..par skul hota hai i 4get!....is weekend karungi