Celebrity Fan Clubs

*DOTW - Celebs endorsing products*

the_charm thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello members!

Welcome to another DOTW!

Let's talk about our very own celebs endorsing various products.

• Do you think that the products endorsed by big celebs will make more profit?
  • Do you buy products, if you see you favorite celebrity endorsing it?
  • And do you think they, themselves, use the products they endorse?
Have fun discussing!

-CFC DEV TEAM-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
If you ask me than no, products endorsed by celebs don't make big profit as its the same product, that the aam janta will buy, and the janta look at the price rather than how cool the product is make it the product is endorsed by even the popular celebs. Celebs want money and they get than by endorsing products, but it's the janta who decides if they want to buy it or not.

I myself do not buy any product endorsed by a celeb cus # 1, I am not interested in such products or shopping, and I don't spend much on products, cuz I barely use them and than there is no point of buying them if you won't use them.

Celebs using thier own endorsed products, maybe or maybe not. It all depends on what the celeb likes, if they like the product they endorsed, than sure they will use it and if they didn't like the product they endorsed than they might not use it. 😳
modishh thumbnail
    * Do you think that the products endorsed by big celebs will make more profit?
Well not necessarily...but sometimes....because there r some big fans of celebs who will buy their products just to be like them or support them.
    * Do you buy products, if you see you favorite celebrity endorsing it?
Noo....i buy whatever i feel would look good or seems nice to me....but sometimes!
    * And do you think they, themselves, use the products they endorse?
Noo...lol....i have no idea but i m just guessing...i think they just advertise for it to gain popularity and dont use it on their own
-dramaholic- thumbnail
I think if a celebrity realses a product say a Perfume, I'm sure most of the audience and general Market would buy it. There would be a craze about the brand. Its another thing if the Perfume doesn't smell nice, but in my point of view i'm sure most people would be intersted in buying it. We would hear many people talking about it at school, college and work.
I don't know if they use the products they produce, but who knows, maybe they do if it a good brand 😳 👏

At Lauchnes, I'm sure they do=)
neha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 Do you think that the products endorsed by big celebs will make more profit?
>>depends on which celebs are doin it..n if the product get a bad rapport it duznt matter who u get...cuz the product wont sell
Do you buy products, if you see you favorite celebrity endorsing it?
>>no i dunt...jus becuz i see sumone in a product ad its not enuff for me to buy it...thn again im not a complusive shopper...i only shop of things which i find are absoulte must...i wudnt waste money on a product jus becuz srk was endorsing it...
but i do get affected by how thy package the product...
And do you think they, themselves, use the products they endorse?
>>hahahahaa....id like to beleive tht..
i mean i see srk sellin chavanprash so i ask whther he himself eats it...i dunt think he wud..
but large scale products such as electonics..i think thy get it free anyways..
im sure all the celebrities get their products for free....

not even free stuff...thy practically run the whole business...i mean take nokia for eg.
jus becuz of srk nokia invested in IPL..
n ofcourse all the other shows n movies get investments frm the big companies becuz of celebs attached to thm...so instead of benefit the common man by their products...the companies benefit frm hvin a celeb attached to thm

market value hai boss
tapishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
celebrities endorsing products may not have an effect in the upper layer of society but the massess follow the celebrities blindfolded.

The massess put celebs on a pedestal and what a celeb says goes, the people think in the terms that if a celeb is endorsing a product he/ she must be using it so it kinda becomes a style statement

but really the hype about celeb endorsed products is over-played!!

Edited by sedna - 15 years ago
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Do you think that the products endorsed by big celebs will make more profit?
Sometimes because some celebs just have such big fans and stuff!!!! But not necessarily!!

Do you buy products, if you see you favorite celebrity endorsing it?
Nope... Just cuz they endorsing it, it doesnt mean its all good and amazing and stuff!! I just products that I like!!! I wouldnt just but it cuz my fav celeb is endorsing it!!

And do you think they, themselves, use the products they endorse?
Nah... Absolutely not!! They paid to endorse a product!! The company pays them!! I dont think they actually use the products but then you never know!!!