*TOTW* - Exfoliating - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Excellent work<33 God wut wud us girls do without this magic skill 😛

Originally posted by Angad luver#1

Thanks!!

awww maannnn!! just yesterday i bought some exfoliating stuff and now im rethinking it!

is ST.IVES Apricot Scrub ok to use on face?
Dont be rethinking it! St Ives is one of the top most exfoliating products in the market. Whether you use it on the face or on the whole body, its effects are marvellous! Ive got the apricot scrub too, and its rejuvenating as ever and has a pleasing scent!😃

Originally posted by rajaaligarh

I am 21 years of age and I want to know that , whether exfoliating will help me with the problem of pimples on the face?

LPO

Hell yah! It'll help you for sure, but it might not get rid of the problem, cuz remember, theres all sorts of factors including, health, diet, excercise and general cleansing!😉
Originally posted by Angad luver#1

Thanks!!

awww maannnn!! just yesterday i bought some exfoliating stuff and now im rethinking it!

is ST.IVES Apricot Scrub ok to use on face?

yea even i was condisering to buy that but dunno if its the good? any ideas any1??
I've been using St. Ives the apricot scrub and it's really good! I think people who have acne or have oily skin should definitely use it as it really helps your skin to look much healthier and also cleans it like soap. I personally prefer to use the scrub instead of soap.

I've just started using it, does anyone know if we're to use it everyday or once a week or what? And how many times a day if we use it everyday?
Twice a week is good.
Face and body...
But u can go ahead and use it ONCE only every day as long as you have a very strong natural mosturiser... like... dove or summin...
Hey i have acne 2. What is this St Ives Apricot scrub? Where can i get it from in the UK??

Does it solve the problem of acne?
 Its not gonna magically make ur acne go away.
For that proavtive and Clean n Clear Ultra products are the best.. cause they do instantly get rid of Acne.
However both have their downs...

As for St Ives.
St Ives is more for a healthier face.. it helps u renew ur skin and gives u that glow and that awesome scent.
Still reccomend it... ud find it wherever u get other personal hygeine products as it does come as a body or face scrub in different countries.
Originally posted by Bubbly_Shelly

Nice TOTW, Kanshu!

@ Angad luver#1: I have the same St. Ives exfoliating scrub as well. Yes, you can use that. I've been using it too.. it does help remove a lot of the oil and dead skin left on your skin. Have you tried it, yet?

Wow Shells you have that?   Someone sent me a strawberry sugar scrub that smells awesome and also moisturizes too.  It's beautiful!   I also use one on my face from a different make, and it really works!

@ Trins: Yep, I do! Oh is it St. Ives? The strawberry one? What is the other make called that you use?

Shells, the scrub is not St. Ives its from England from a British company.   The exfoliator is by Prescriptives. 

^ Oh okay! I haven't seen ' Prescriptives' on the shelves at the shops I've been to  but then again I may have just missed it so will see if I can find it but I'm pretty happy with St. Ives.