Paranormal

Do you believe in miracles !! - Page 2

Blushhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ofcourse i believe in miracles.but never experienced by myself.

oochita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-LilyGurl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yep frm experiences
& i also gave my parents a whole bashaan on hw i beleive in them 🤣 🤣 (dunt ask why) 🤣Edited by -LilyGurl- - 14 years ago
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
Yes! I believe in miracles but I try not to count on them. But when these minor miracles happen, it feels good! 😆
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, I believe in miracles. Its just that my interpretation of the term is different.
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I wish they are true, but haven't really experienced one yet... but who knows?!

-Mahi
RUSmart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why not. Dont we have the miracle babas and other Sadhus in India. I do believe in miracles. Just see the politicians we have in India........It has got to be a miracle. And they get away with thousands of crores ............is it not a miracle for them? Uneducated and uncultured as they are, how can they get to fool the electorate in India. Miracle.
RUSmart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In the serious note, yes Someone honest returned me my money 30 years ago. The bag he returned me contained ten thousand dollars and all my documents.............this was a real miracle.  I found my house keys which I lost in the road after a gap of 10 hours. Another miracle. Again I lost my purse in a bus and another guy contacted me and returned the same to me.........miracle. I am not joking. I have gone thru all this and many more. It feels so nice to share all this.
😊