*Exclusive Poem Siggys!* OPEN!(open 4 summer only) - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
errrrrrrr looks liek peopel aren't looking at this topic alot...ummmm does anyone have any idea of a good topic name...so maybe if i change the subject, people will find it interesting and come...please help... 😳 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome Idea Janki! I'm Jess! πŸ˜ƒ

Im outta of ideas for requesting right now! But when I do get one, I will def come here! πŸ˜ƒ 😳 πŸ‘
Hi, luv the idea Janki πŸ˜‰

Hope ur shop does well, next time any of my if friend's b-day comes along, i will request promise πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Bollywood_mad

Hi, luv the idea Janki πŸ˜‰

Hope ur shop does well, next time any of my if friend's b-day comes along, i will request promise πŸ˜‰

aww thanks..😳..don't forget...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by mz.jess

Awesome Idea Janki! I'm Jess! πŸ˜ƒ

Im outta of ideas for requesting right now! But when I do get one, I will def come here! πŸ˜ƒ 😳 πŸ‘

Hi Jess! thanks,....and dont forget to think of ideas...πŸ˜†

Hi i have an request

I want my poem to be about happiness, where theres laughter, comedy and happiness

2nd poem about love and betryal

Can u please add designs and make it look nice
pick any color

Please write my names on the poems

THX

Originally posted by july12_1995

yayyyπŸ˜† im the first peron who didn't call you Asha...yay!!! im special...jk πŸ˜†

oh nothing, im just waiting for some requests....errr...i guess people here don't like poems...πŸ˜†oh well....i'll wait some more before logging off...

Arey no yaar!!I'm sure every1 will love ur work...but can I give u a suggestion....why don't u make an update 4 ur shoppe....just so that people can c more of ur creationz....and I promise they'll start requestingπŸ˜‰

And who doesn't like poems?We ALL love them...but it's just that some of us aren't that talented w/ them!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

great idea sweets and congo on ur poem shop!!! I agree extremly unique idea!!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by kasampiya

Hi i have an request

I want my poem to be about happiness, where theres laughter, comedy and happiness

2nd poem about love and betryal

Can u please add designs and make it look nice
pick any color

Please write my names on the poems

THX

thanks for the request...but i am going to need some help....u have to tell me what information u want on the poem...i'm not an all knowing person who writes poems about just any topicπŸ˜†...nope i can't be that smart...😳

what i mean by that is, u have to give me some info...like the poem u want on betrayal...u have to give me some lines u want in that poem...all i do is make them in a rhyme....like heres  an example on how u would request if u were to request on betrayal..

betrayal- its bad, it hurts people, it breaks ur heart,...etc

and whatever info u giove me, i put into a poem...

sorry for any confusion...😳

hey!! remember mee...??
well hw u doing....?? missed ya =]
keep up ur cool work =]