women - drinking,smoking ,partying

Posted: 18 years ago
Hey guys many Indians look down upon women who drink (alchol), smoke and Party !!! Is it justified ??????????? Why isn't an issue made when men do the same things .???????????? Aren't we being such hypocrites .

Yes i agree , smoking is bad for every one . But whats the issue with drinking( as long as you don't behave like a drunken sloth......AND OFCOURSE YOU ARE ABOVE THE DRINKING AGE !! )

And if you go for late night disc or night clubs with your friends , boyfriend or who ever . To dance , hang out , have fun and drink ....!!! Why do we label these women as characterless !!! Isn't this thinking backward ? Or must we apply such rules on women only and spare men !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets all hear your opinion and have a healthy debate !!
well i think drinking alcohol etc is bad 4 both men and women. and u can't give more shame to 1 than the other
im against it for both .. men and women..............

quote or reply my post bt let me express my view Edited by Life for Rent - 18 years ago
I agree...Drinking, Smoking, Etc is very bad...especially in the Indian Community, but Men and Women should both be treated equal 😊
Originally posted by ME_T

well i think drinking alcohol etc is bad 4 both men and women. and u can't give more shame to 1 than the other

I am not advocating that people should consume alcohol over here . But in there defense( people who do drink)  drinking to decent limits and that too occasionaly is not supposed to be harmfull at all . Infact having one glass of wine is supposed to be healthy for the heart as per many doctors and health articles .

Edited by indygirl - 18 years ago

ya i totally agree  with you indygirl.

People usually are like wow that girl drinks n parties n stuff but when a guy does that everyone is just like whatever.

Like i know drinking, smoking and alot of parting is really bad for you but people shouldn't be sexist towards women.

why do people smoke anyway? do they even know that it causes bad health?
Originally posted by fatty1

why do people smoke anyway? do they even know that it causes bad health?

Yes sweetie they do 😆. There are enough people to lecture them , there are signs on the packet that says its injurious to health etc etc!!
its not good for men and women both.!!!!Edited by deepey - 18 years ago
I think smoking is bad for both sexes. i find it to be a major turn off as for alcohol its ok once in a while liek say parties and if u manage to stay composed for the most part its fine. and sure why cant women party?

i find it ridiculous that some people dont care if men do all that but as soon as a woman does it, its deemed as against our culture. since when is our culture supposed ot be submissive?