Wonderful performance!

DesiPrincess93 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey everyone...how are yall? did u guys start watching Kabhi Kabhi Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar?? well today they showed priya's performance and priya n jatin danced to the song haila haila from koi mil gaya...their performance was sooo cute...actually all the jodi's in the show did awesome! it would have been cute if azaan was in it too cuz i wanna see yasir n priya dance together as well!! but anyways so far the show is great cuz its nice to see ur fave jodi's dancing in reality!! πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Priya looked really shy and confused....Stern%20Smile

but again she looks pretty.........
DesiPrincess93 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jahluka

I think Priya looked really shy and confused....Stern%20Smile

but again she looks pretty.........

yeah i do agree with u about that..she said it was her first time performing on stage...so maybe thats why she was shy and confused..but i  think she will get better when she gets used to it...her problem is that she doesnt make eye contact...she looks down sometimes while performing..like at the end when they were supposed to look into eachothers eyes it seemed like she was looking down..lol..they didnt have much chemistry either...i think she was more confident dancing with kabir n azaan in khwaish....πŸ˜† but yeah she did look pretty....all the other jodi's are rocking too! i like vishal dimple and praneeta pair n aaksha amit pair...but overall all the jodi's did wonderful for the first day!! they werent too bad! 😜
medzs thumbnail
hi guys i am really glad to be back i miss u all, i will check it out sanaπŸ˜›