L.A.M.B thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I am very happy that after such a long time a trained singer won.........

Ppl finally realised that trained singer's deserver to win..........

Not some bathroom singer's who don't even know how to sing.................

After Contestants Like Toshi,.Amey,Sumitra,vinit,Priyani,And Many Others lost...

Finally A Trained Singer Won................

Here's A Little Tribute to all the trained singer's ....inthis show........

Amey Date= Trained By Suresh Wadker.............Great Voice Great Throw........But Was Madce The Scapegoat  coz the channel wanted tpo save some1 whosw name starts with an "H"...............

Sumitra=Again Trained Classical Singer......Great Voice ...Perfect Throw.But Again Eliminated By These Biased judges.........She Even Has The Quality to Change Her voice And can sing in two voices...........She Has The Shobha Mughal Quality In Her.........

Vinit===Hate Him Like Anything.......But Atleast He's Trained And Didn't Deserve To Lose To a Old Age Home Trump Card......... And One More The Judges Made Him Irritating and now i know why ........

Priyani=Was Made A Scapegoat coz the channel wnated to save some other female contestant................

Rooprekha-\=eliminated coz she was simple......and may be ppl don't like simple girls.............Ppl like girls who wear mini's and dance around .........

Toshi=No Words For Toshi Sabri I have said enough about him...........

Rahul-=Finally Finally He Won..........In II i was very dissapointed to see him lose coz i didn't like abhi that time...... He May have not won in II coz he has a similar voice to Sonu Nigam and may be he was scared of Rahul...........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarissa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abhijeet is trained too, isn't he?
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dude trained or untrained doesnt matter wen u sing good. sumitra n roshi may b the most trained singers in the world but they still didnt song good...sumitra for one was rly bad
L.A.M.B thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarissa

Abhijeet is trained too, isn't he?

No He ain't he might have started training now....

But iam talking bout ppl who had started training from their childhood.......

L.A.M.B thumbnail

Originally posted by: RandomSquared

dude trained or untrained doesnt matter wen u sing good. sumitra n roshi may b the most trained singers in the world but they still didnt song good...sumitra for one was rly bad

I diifer from you on this...........

Rahul And Toshi Were THe Best Among All The Contestants

Almost Heaven thumbnail
Originally posted by: L.A.M.B

I diifer from you on this...........

Rahul And Toshi Were THe Best Among All The Contestants

cant resist the temptation to interrupt. rahul n toshi were best? from ur comments i m sure that u dont know much bout proper singing. u go by what other ppl say n when other ppls (even judges) comments dont satisfy u then u come up with a well rehearsed theory told by some judges just bcuz of marketing their singer (i mean SVOI). and now ur tellin that sumitra is one of the most trained singer?!?

it is proved in this comp that classical training cant help u if u cant sing in tune. toshi n sumitra found that very difficult.

for toshi, i still think he has a future but will b confined within his genre.

rahul is one of the most trained singer in this comp. but i really dont know bout his future as he has gone down according to the level he used to sing in indian idol days. he was more versatile those days whereas now he has confined himself within a type. whoever watched him durin II wud agree with me.

abhijeet and harshit (tho i dont really liked him cuz he reminds me of sanu) both are good singers and they r trained enough to be great in playback singing. these two r more versatile than rahul. sorry to say. what is truth is truth. infact abhijeet has def. proved himself. only if u cud listen to the last album called junoon...it was great compositions n really one of the most classy compilation of songs found during these days.   

and sumitra proved that training isnt everything. real training requires talent which she clearly doesnt possess.

L.A.M.B thumbnail
I know you ppl can't resist my topics......
But Let Me Tell You that Toshi Is More Trained Then Rahul................................
And Rahul and toshi can't be compared coz they don't hav e the same genre.....Rahul is versatile...
Harshit has always sung Kishore Kumar and Kumar Sanu..
singing one Sukhwinder and One Nusrat Song Doesn't Make U Versatile
Rahul still needs a little poilishing but Toshi doesn't
I know now ppl would start saying thast Rahul is bad and blah,blah,blahh.
But i don't care He Was My Second Fav And Yes He Won...........
slash thumbnail

I am very happy that after such a long time a trained singer won.........

Ppl finally realised that trained singer's deserver to win..........

Not some bathroom singer's who don't even know how to sing.................

After Contestants Like Toshi,.Amey,Sumitra,vinit,Priyani,And Many Others lost...

Finally A Trained Singer Won................

Here's A Little Tribute to all the trained singer's ....inthis show........

Amey Date= Trained By Suresh Wadker.............Great Voice Great Throw........But Was Madce The Scapegoat  coz the channel wanted tpo save some1 whosw name starts with an "H"...............

Sumitra=Again Trained Classical Singer......Great Voice ...Perfect Throw.But Again Eliminated By These Biased judges.........She Even Has The Quality to Change Her voice And can sing in two voices...........She Has The Shobha Mughal Quality In Her.........

Vinit===Hate Him Like Anything.......But Atleast He's Trained And Didn't Deserve To Lose To a Old Age Home Trump Card......... And One More The Judges Made Him Irritating and now i know why ........

Priyani=Was Made A Scapegoat coz the channel wnated to save some other female contestant................

Rooprekha-\=eliminated coz she was simple......and may be ppl don't like simple girls.............Ppl like girls who wear mini's and dance around .........

Toshi=No Words For Toshi Sabri I have said enough about him...........

Rahul-=Finally Finally He Won..........In II i was very dissapointed to see him lose coz i didn't like abhi that time...... He May have not won in II coz he has a similar voice to Sonu Nigam and may be he was scared of Rahul...........

i appreciate your knowledge but one lil fact .. abhijeet sawant has been learning music ( both classical and non-classical)  from the age of 8 ..   source: his mother , with whom i have interacted 4-5 times ,

L.A.M.B thumbnail
That Might Be True But whn I heard him RDB in II2 fianale he was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddd....
And He Hasn't sung any classical song so how do i know!
slash thumbnail

That Might Be True But whn I heard him RDB in II2 fianale he was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddd....
And He Hasn't sung any classical song so how do i know!

ya man .. i am not questioning you .. i just added this one to your list of trained singers  as u had missed abhijeet ..

and  he has done some classical shows too .. infact he has done 3-4 clasical  shows with shankar mahadevan  in marathi and hindi :PšŸ˜Š