Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

L.A.M.B thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: slash

ya man .. i am not questioning you .. i just added this one to your list of trained singers  as u had missed abhijeet ..and  he has done some classical shows too .. infact he has done 3-4 clasical  shows with shankar mahadevan  in marathi and hindi :PšŸ˜Š

Ok.............

Thanks For This Info

Almost Heaven thumbnail

Originally posted by: L.A.M.B

That Might Be True But whn I heard him RDB in II2 fianale he was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddd....
And He Hasn't sung any classical song so how do i know!

actually knowing before speaking is a smart ppl thing.

Almost Heaven thumbnail

I know you ppl can't resist my topics......
But Let Me Tell You that Toshi Is More Trained Then Rahul................................
And Rahul and toshi can't be compared coz they don't hav e the same genre.....Rahul is versatile...
Harshit has always sung Kishore Kumar and Kumar Sanu..
singing one Sukhwinder and One Nusrat Song Doesn't Make U Versatile
Rahul still needs a little poilishing but Toshi doesn't
I know now ppl would start saying thast Rahul is bad and blah,blah,blahh.
But i don't care He Was My Second Fav And Yes He Won...........

i wud be delighted to see anybody to win deservingly. and rahul is my second favorite. but that doesnt change the fact that he has gone downhill (than II 1).

and when abhijeet is there n performing like a real superstar week after week (one or two week's avg perf is nothin against ten week's good ones) he shud have won anyway...but if abhijeet performed badly throughout the JJWS I being an abhijeet fan wudnt want him to win as he wudnt deserve.

anyway, rahul has won and all my congrats to him n his rational fans.

L.A.M.B thumbnail
Originally posted by: Almost Heaven

actually knowing before speaking is a smart ppl thing.

Plz Leave The Topic Now!

Almost Heaven thumbnail

Plz Leave The Topic Now!

why shud i? u dint think a bit insulting abhijeet sawant n u'r not sorry a bit calling a trained singer a bathroom singer publicly n not apologizing for that. its public right to speak ur mind here. u cant shut my mouth for telling u the truth. 

Vampeare thumbnail

That Might Be True But whn I heard him RDB in II2 fianale he was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddd....
And He Hasn't sung any classical song so how do i know!

just because you havent heard abhijeet sing anything classical doesnt make it right for you to assume that he doesnt know classical singing. and you cant call him "untrained" if you don't know a thing about his actual training.

i also agree with all who said that sumitra's training didnt pay off. she was horrible!
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well back to the original post... does it really matter if someone's a trained singer or not? if then the contest should be for who has trained the longest. first episode and it's done, whoever has trained since age 3 is the winner. no, it's about how well they're singing. toshi and sumitra havent shown their best in jjws like they had in voi. abhijeet has improved tremendously since idol times. i even think rahul has improved somewhat since then.
aneek paul thumbnail
i dont know people keep posting same old crap about classical training.
missamazing_01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dnt no y ppl dnt wana tlk bout classically trained singers ..umm jealousy maybe ....
L.A.M.B thumbnail
I Agree.
Some Pppl don't want to praise classically trained singers coz their favs aren't trained.......
And i think every1 should be able to respect Classically trained singers/....Coz these pl spend most of their life training and hwen tthey participate in a show they lose not coz they sing bad but coz of reasons............