Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar

Trained Singer's - Page 3

-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
it's not that. classical training isn't everything. those who are classically trained have to incorporate their training into their singing. just accept that toshi hasn't shown his full spark in jjws. i know he is a great singer and is fully capable of singing much better than what he has shown this time around. i was a big fan of him in VOI and was upset when he got out, but he disappointed me here in jjws.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aneek paul thumbnail
Udit, shaan,kumar sanu, KK doesnt deserve to rule playback singing coz they dont have classical training. They should be kicked out from the industry. Thats what should be done if only classically trained singer deserved more than untrained singer. 😳
~LovleyStar~ thumbnail
i lovee vineet and rahulz voiceee the mostt
vineet singss great n so duz rahul the 2 bro's r my favorite

aneek paul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: L.A.M.B

I Agree.

Some Pppl don't want to praise classically trained singers coz their favs aren't trained.......
And i think every1 should be able to respect Classically trained singers/....Coz these pl spend most of their life training and hwen tthey participate in a show they lose not coz they sing bad but coz of reasons............

i think it will be hard to find people who dont praise trained singer but its so easy find people who doenst respect untrained but talented singer.
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well trained singers do have an edge over non-trained singers but many a times non-trained singers sound more good i dun think toshi has been able to perform the way he did in voice of india in superstar cuz in majority of the songs he just wasn't gud the only performances i liked of him was o re piya dats it and rahul and abhijeet r both trained in singing n they r mindblowing they're both exceptional singers and these two are the most consistent performers and singers of jjws and im so happy that rahul won cuz he's just awesome luv him and abhijeet is also brilliant...!!!
missamazing_01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aneek paul

i think it will be hard to find people who dont praise trained singer but its so easy find people who doenst respect untrained but talented singer.

sometymes we dnt need particluar some1 to praise that particular trainer singer becuase that trained singer has so many praises that that 1 person's comments wont make a difference
aneek paul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: missamazing_01

sometymes we dnt need particluar some1 to praise that particular trainer singer becuase that trained singer has so many praises that that 1 person's comments wont make a difference

😕 Was that grammatical mistake or what? I believe even the write didnt understat what he or she wrote
L.A.M.B thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aneek paul

Udit, shaan,kumar sanu, KK doesnt deserve to rule playback singing coz they dont have classical training. They should be kicked out from the industry. Thats what should be done if only classically trained singer deserved more than untrained singer. 😳

Plz Do A Research..
Well if you get time from bashing toshi which i don't think you would.........
So i have done the research for you....... 
Kumar Sanu=Kumar Sanu's father Pashupati Bhattacharjee was an accomplished classical vocalist and composer. He trained Sanu as a singer and tabla player....
Udit NArayan Not Trained....... Just Read this..=Udit Narayan began his career by singing Maithili, Bhojpuri, Bengali, English,Nepal Bhasa,and Nepalesefolk songs for Radio Nepal in the early 1970s. In 1978, he moved to Mumbai on a music scholarship. In Bombay, he got trained in Indian classical music for six years at the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan. He lives in Bombay right now........
Shaan = He is the son of the late music director Manas Mukherjee........And His Mum Is A Singer Too....
The man has music in his family veins and you say he's  not classically trained

And now even if KK is not trained atleast he has an orginal voice and a soothing voice atleast his voice doen't hurt my ears and while listening to him i don't feel like i am listening Kishore Kumar..Or Kumar SaNU i mean if i won't to hear to them i would by their cd's why would i listen to some besura ......
L.A.M.B thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: missamazing_01

Agreed.........
But Ppl Need to respect trained singer's ...........

aneek paul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: L.A.M.B

Plz Do A Research..
Well if you get time from bashing toshi which i don't think you would.........
So i have done the research for you....... 
Kumar Sanu=Kumar Sanu's father Pashupati Bhattacharjee was an accomplished classical vocalist and composer. He trained Sanu as a singer and tabla player....
Udit NArayan Not Trained....... Just Read this..=Udit Narayan began his career by singing Maithili, Bhojpuri, Bengali, English,Nepal Bhasa,and Nepalesefolk songs for Radio Nepal in the early 1970s. In 1978, he moved to Mumbai on a music scholarship. In Bombay, he got trained in Indian classical music for six years at the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan. He lives in Bombay right now........
Shaan = He is the son of the late music director Manas Mukherjee........And His Mum Is A Singer Too....
The man has music in his family veins and you say he's  not classically trained

And now even if KK is not trained atleast he has an orginal voice and a soothing voice atleast his voice doen't hurt my ears and while listening to him i don't feel like i am listening Kishore Kumar..Or Kumar SaNU i mean if i won't to hear to them i would by their cd's why would i listen to some besura ......

GOOd research from wikepeadea but u also researsh about other singers when u bash them. I think u dont have time to do so as u r spendig more time praising toshi and classical training. For ur information Abhijeet had  training from his uncle Pandit bhavdev jaipurwale and harshit got trained from Ustaad Gulshan bharati.