Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aneek paul thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: L.A.M.B

Agreed.........
But Ppl Need to respect trained singer's ...........

Everyone respect trained singer but people need to respect untrained talented singer too.
missamazing_01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aneek paul

Everyone respect trained singer but people need to respect untrained talented singer too.

I agree with u 4 once....untrained talented singers should be respected like Harshit ((i fink he untrained))...i like him, i like him a lot...heheheh
L.A.M.B thumbnail

If Classicalyy trinaed singers were respected then singer's like Sumitra,Toshi,Raja,Amanat,Niharika,himani,Rahul,Harshit(if you say he's trained,but i don't hthink he is),Irfaan,Poonam,Rahul,Prajakata,Vinit,and list goes on wouldn't have lost to ppl like Debo,Ishmit,Aneek,Abhijjeet.................
In every reality show classically trained singers lose.......
Why............??????/coz ppl give sympathy votes to untrained singers or draamebaaz singers..............
And If a classically trained ssinger were respected then Toshi And Sumitra wouldn't have been bashed over here..........................
First lrn to respect other ppl's fav then expect your fav to get respected.!!!!!!
I never came here to bash Vinit Harshit ( i don't think i have b ashed any one)..
I know everyone has  fav but there's a better way to get your opinion through!
L.A.M.B thumbnail

GOOd research from wikepeadea but u also researsh about other singers when u bash them. I think u dont have time to do so as u r spendig more time praising toshi and classical training. For ur information Abhijeet had  training from his uncle Pandit bhavdev jaipurwale and harshit got trained from Ustaad Gulshan bharati.

Plz first check the post i have quoted..
I have written bout pppl you said weren't trained but looks like they are .
And how did Harshit nAnd Abhi come into the post.............
And Hashit is not trained not during Voi..................
aneek paul thumbnail
Originally posted by: L.A.M.B

If Classicalyy trinaed singers were respected then singer's like Sumitra,Toshi,Raja,Amanat,Niharika,himani,Rahul,Harshit(if you say he's trained,but i don't hthink he is),Irfaan,Poonam,Rahul,Prajakata,Vinit,and list goes on wouldn't have lost to ppl like Debo,Ishmit,Aneek,Abhijjeet.................
In every reality show classically trained singers lose.......
Why............??????/coz ppl give sympathy votes to untrained singers or draamebaaz singers..............
And If a classically trained ssinger were respected then Toshi And Sumitra wouldn't have been bashed over here..........................
First lrn to respect other ppl's fav then expect your fav to get respected.!!!!!!
I never came here to bash Vinit Harshit ( i don't think i have b ashed any one)..
I know everyone has  fav but there's a better way to get your opinion through!

Just because they lost that doest mean they are not respected. Several factors affect winning and losing. For example i like raja not for his classical trained voice but for his performance and for his well incorporation of training into good performance. People dont give sympathy to untrained singer , however i do believe that they have sympathy for rona dhona stuff. SOmething harshit and toshi did in VOI. Abhijeet was never dramabaaz but he still won the Indian Idol.Ishmeet i know is not good as other but he was never dramabaaz. His win doesnt related to his untrained voice but regionalism. Regionalism has nothing to do with trained or untrained singer. It might go for both way. TOshi and sumitra no matter what they have learned but they always failed to perform in JJWS. No one get respect for training only, u need to perform too.
missamazing_01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Just because they lost that doest mean they are not respected. Several factors affect winning and losing. For example i like raja not for his classical trained voice but for his performance and for his well incorporation of training into good performance. People dont give sympathy to untrained singer , however i do believe that they have sympathy for rona dhona stuff. SOmething harshit and toshi did in VOI. Abhijeet was never dramabaaz but he still won the Indian Idol.Ishmeet i know is not good as other but he was never dramabaaz. His win doesnt related to his untrained voice but regionalism. Regionalism has nothing to do with trained or untrained singer. It might go for both way. TOshi and sumitra no matter what they have learned but they always failed to perform in JJWS. No one get respect for training only, u need to perform too.

get ur facts right: Toshi didnt do any dramabaaz or sympthy appeal in VOI....him n harshit deserved to be in finale bt as usual most deservin contestants never win or gt into final....im sorry bt Raja omg he cnt sing he sounds CONSTIPATED for cryin out - Toshi has gt everyfink a superstar should have:

GREAT VOICE
GREAT LOOKS
GREAT PERFORMER
soo even if trained singers dnt win it doesnt mean they rnt gud...n if u notice most winners dnt get anywhere soo gud that toshi didnt winn...n yeh most legands...eg: lataji, ashaji, NFK, RFT, Kishor Kumar are TRAINED SINGERS...n being classical trained is benfecial for the FUTURE.....

I REST MY CASE 😉
L.A.M.B thumbnail

I agre with Miss Amazing_01

Luving Nature thumbnail
Well I think, some people have missed the entire point of JJWS. It was a hunt for India's first ever superstar. And according to my knowledge, a superstar is someone who's able to bring his audience to their feet while he sings and PERFORMS. I think others would agree. If someone is so hooked onto respecting classically trained singers, then maybe start a show called Jo Trained Wohi Superstar? A personal attack on Abhijeet is not appreciated. He's performed extremely well on every single episode without fail. Maybe someone here thinks he/she understands music more than Vishal/Shekhar? Toshi and Sumitra were just terrible throughout the show. The only song Toshi sang well was O Re Piya which brought him to the Champions stand. Trained or Untrained, the better performer stays. And the bottom line is, Toshi or Sumitra were jus bad singers and performers.
aneek paul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luving Nature

Well I think, some people have missed the entire point of JJWS. It was a hunt for India's first ever superstar. And according to my knowledge, a superstar is someone who's able to bring his audience to their feet while he sings and PERFORMS. I think others would agree. If someone is so hooked onto respecting classically trained singers, then maybe start a show called Jo Trained Wohi Superstar? A personal attack on Abhijeet is not appreciated. He's performed extremely well on every single episode without fail. Maybe someone here thinks he/she understands music more than Vishal/Shekhar? Toshi and Sumitra were just terrible throughout the show. The only song Toshi sang well was O Re Piya which brought him to the Champions stand. Trained or Untrained, the better performer stays. And the bottom line is, Toshi or Sumitra were jus bad singers and performers.

Bang of the target. But i dont beleive that your logic will change someone else blind beleif regarding  classical training.
L.A.M.B thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luving Nature

You are goinmg Off-Topic the topic is bout trined singers not who sucked and rocked in JJWs.....
An most of you have missunderstood me.........................I do think that classcial trianing is important but with that you should be able to perform and sing.........................................
VS are hiphopers what do they know bout classical training Visahal is in a rockband which has nothing too do with classical traingng.........
And Shekher well he told Toshi sargam sur mein nahi thi........and started siningng Saki Saki Mukhda he doesn't even know what sargam is.,.................Abhijeet you ppl said he's trained so he perfromed welllllllllll.................
You ppl just go by what the judges say like even if they tell  a donkey you sang well youn ppl would say kya to gaya donkey neee he should win..........Ppl have your own sense of music.........
Training is not only sargams and all but it also polishes your voice and refines it.......And makes you better.....And to be a great singer you have to be trained or be god gifted..................
And again why does every topic have to be Toshi.........
You ppl just can't ignore him.............