Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by L.A.M.B

You are goinmg Off-Topic the topic is bout trined singers not who sucked and rocked in JJWs.....
An most of you have missunderstood me.........................I do think that classcial trianing is important but with that you should be able to perform and sing.........................................
VS are hiphopers what do they know bout classical training Visahal is in a rockband which has nothing too do with classical traingng.........
And Shekher well he told Toshi sargam sur mein nahi thi........and started siningng Saki Saki Mukhda he doesn't even know what sargam is.,.................Abhijeet you ppl said he's trained so he perfromed welllllllllll.................
You ppl just go by what the judges say like even if they tell  a donkey you sang well youn ppl would say kya to gaya donkey neee he should win..........Ppl have your own sense of music.........
Training is not only sargams and all but it also polishes your voice and refines it.......And makes you better.....And to be a great singer you have to be trained or be god gifted..................
And again why does every topic have to be Toshi.........
You ppl just can't ignore him.............

WOW LAMB..so ur saying ur the only person here who understands music better than us..leave alone us..u understand it better than Vishal and Shekhar !! 🀣 I can only laugh. And Im very sure a lot of other people are laughing along with me. Your own sense of music is really a unique sense of music dude πŸ˜† where u think people going off key are not off key coz they're trained singers πŸ˜† And for some reason, u seem to think that Vishal/Shekhar wud tell a donkey tat it sings in tune πŸ˜† I shall not argue further. I rest my case 🀣

Moderator's Note:

You cannot take potshots at members and question their music knowledge.. Do refrain from passing such comments in the future!!

Edited by Anuradha - 15 years ago
Vinit, by what he said in C2005 days,(cant rely though coz in couple of yrs a guitar turns to a keyboard) is not a trained singer. And I applaud him more for the fact that an untrained singer can sing the way he does.
Originally posted by Luving Nature

WOW LAMB..so ur saying ur the only person here who understands music better than us..leave alone us..u understand it better than Vishal and Shekhar !! 🀣 I can only laugh. And Im very sure a lot of other people are laughing along with me. Your own sense of music is really a unique sense of music dude πŸ˜† where u think people going off key are not off key coz they're trained singers πŸ˜† And for some reason, u seem to think that Vishal/Shekhar wud tell a donkey tat it sings in tune πŸ˜† I shall not argue further. I rest my case 🀣
Exactly. WE know nothing about music. Only one person know more about sur and sargam. We are too naive. Shekhar doenst know anything. Thats what someone's view indirectly.
hang on some1 called me crazy coz i like toshi 4 his hotness n sxcness ......how dare that person...i aint crazy

if i found you sxc n hot yessss i would call myself crazy n mental n need to go to MENTAL INSTITUTION...understand .........

some peopl r jealous of toshi they cnt tk it that he luks n sings beta n he loks gr8 with long hair....jealousy dnt get u anywhere

iv accepted that rahul has won n im happy for him i no toshi didnt deserve to win bt yet tody i stay on my ground n stick to my choice....toshi is my superstar n voice of india....scream shout whatevr no1 can change my mind.....

THANK YOU 4 LISTENING
..Miss Amazing..
well i am really very happy that Rahul won the title of JJWS.he deserves that.well he got eliminated in indian idol it is really very shocking specially for me coz i think he is much better than amit sana
Originally posted by Luving Nature

luvin u made me laugh so muchπŸ˜† ur hilarious but ok i do respect trained singers rahul is trained abhijeet is trained but liking a contestant only cuz he is trained is downrite stupid this competition was about a superstar a person who can make the audience immediately get up and dance and go crazy on the stage and perform brilliantly and also about a person that can sing flawlessly without any mistakes and rahul satisfies all these things he's an outstanding performer and can make the audience stand up from their seats and cheer him on and can touch our hearts with his soothing voice so he's the winner and im really happy for that
Originally posted by SRGMP FAN

Vinit, by what he said in C2005 days,(cant rely though coz in couple of yrs a guitar turns to a keyboard) is not a trained singer. And I applaud him more for the fact that an untrained singer can sing the way he does.
Vinit untrained i heard he was trained!
Originally posted by snow white

well i am really very happy that Rahul won the title of JJWS.he deserves that.well he got eliminated in indian idol it is really very shocking specially for me coz i think he is much better than amit sana
I Agree He Should Have Won II...........
But Der Aye Dorust Aye
I fail to understand y some ppl r always attackin my toshi - leve him alone trained or nt trained - HE SIMPLY THE BEST n his sxc n hot n i love him n wana marry him - toshi de chandee chandee ho jaya ge mujse sai milkaaa.........hehe
So the botton line is traning is definitely good for singing but we should respect talented untrained singer too. I hope no more further discussion on this topic