What romantic novel are you reading now!!

Posted: 15 years ago

🤗  Welcome Dearest Friends   🤗

What romantic novel are you reading at the moment?? Do you also like to read fictional and non-fictional book??

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

ive just finshed marion keyes two of her books they arent soley romance related but yeah subplots do orignate from it

the two i read were
1) other side of the story: its based on three prime character lily (new upcoming writer) jo (a book publicist) and gemma (works in PR and has just won a contract for her new book) the three of them enterwine and link and it shows how the same situation has different sides..ie an example gemma in the book is spiteful of somethng ( i wont say what it is) since the book opens up with her the audience immendiately side with her until you recive lily's view point and then you realise how on story can have numerous angles! ...absolutely a great book

2) anbody out there: i preferred this one over the other its set upon anna, and the books opens up ambiguously anna is living in dublin with her parents and is recovering form injuries quite severe ones, evidently as the book unravels the audience comes to understand that she actually lives i new york and is willing to go back but her parents are hestitant as they feel she isnt over 'it' yet, anna on the other hand cant wait to go abck and get in touch with aidan who for some reason isnt responding... it sint until half the book is read that u relaise the underlying cause of the injuries and aidans reluctance honestly after i read it it nearly made me cry (obviosuly i didnt lol..its only a book) but i can say it had me hooked and i genuinely felt for anna!

but my favouirte has definetly got to be ''p.s i love you'' nothing can beat the beautiful relationship betwene the husband and wife and o-m-g wouldnt life be perfect if all husbands were like gerry ...honestly provides an insight into everlasting love!

other books ive read involve romance but it isnt the main protagonist!

i prefer reading fiction however i do like stories with realsim so if o was to read a book it would have to be reality related, nevertheless i also read other more fantacy related books too exmpales are ''gurdians of time triology'' and stephenie meyers twilight and the rest of the series...

how about yourself
what romance novel are you into?
lovely post btw!

xxx naila xxx
At first sight - Nicholas Sparks
Love story ultimate romantic movie...

I read fictions shopaholics series by sophie kinsella, mariyan keyes like someone mentioned above at moment brought quite a few jane green books reading one of them...cecelia ahern is another
I've just finished reading 'Seduced' by Janelle Denison... it sure was reli 'HOT!!!'....lol😳😆,...
I just finished reading a Nora Roberts book, Except I cant remember the name just now.
Romance isn't really my genre.... but i read the Twilight saga sometime ago
if anyone likes Historical fiction then read Twentieth Wife...it's the love story between Prince jahangir (Salim) and Noorjehan
I've just finished reading Confessions of an agony aunt by Jane Sigaloff...
ive read lots of different romantic novels my favourite of those authors though are jane green,marian keyes,cecelia ahern,paige toon, amy jenkins,sophie kinsella and jane austen. im currently reading a book called be careful what you wish for by alexandra potter so far its pretty good.