Which is your favourite Harry Potter book - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Looking at answers here, it appears the Book two wasn't very popular, but it did have one of the best lines in the series.

Dumbledore will never be truly gone, once there are those still loyal to him. - Its paraphrased, I know, but we all know that line!
Half-Blood Prince. Mostly all characters were well-balanced, the plot was great (what with the journey into Voldy's past, Slughorn's memory, repeated attacks on DD, Sectusempra, The Cave, Malfoy-mystery in Room of Requirement, Death Eater attack on Hogwarts...) and the fact that HBP's identity was not glaringly obvious, made it the best book in the series for me.
^^^ Half Blood Prince is my favourite too!!...for all the things you've said.

The Goblet of Fire...for obvious reasons

and The Order of the Phoneix

Top three HP books!
Undoubtedly I love the 6th and 7th. Half Blood Prince and Deathly hallows becoz the descriptions are wonderful of everything. And the story is so much fun and suspense!
difficult..but i love haft blood prince a lot..!!..and goblet of fire,the least..!!
very tough to choose one since i am a HUGE fan of harry potter series....but if i hv to name one then it has to be half blood prince. i love the last one specially snape's chapter.
6th Half Blood Prince and 7th Deathly Hallows
everybody seems to like 7th one...😛 it was much awaited...after all..:)
deathly hallows and  the half blood prince