Section to be archived soon!!

Posted: 15 years ago
Hello Friends

First of all, thanks to one and all of you for participating actively in the section.. 👏 The four months were really entertaining for all of us and we all had our share of ups and downs.. 😳 Supporting of contestants, playing games, debates, discussing music everything has been a part of this lovely section 😊

But since the show is over, we will now have to archive this section.. So, friends these few days you can enjoy and hopefully we all will continue to meet in various other sections of IF 😛 There are many people who love music and Im sure we will all gather together in some section or the other 😊

You all can use this thread to share your experience and enjoy for the next few days until the section is archived!!

Its now time for fun.. Im sure you all will be carrying lot of memories from this show, from this section which you can remember for ages to come...

Regards
JJWS Dev team
Edited by Anuradha - 15 years ago
aww 😭 how long do we have?
how ill talk bt abhijeet 😭 😭
awww man this is soooooooooooo saadddd sigh i'll miss all u guyzz sooo much all of u guyzz even the ones i argued lyk hell wid 😆 😆
Too bad. Now there won't b any place to talk about Abhijeet!! 😭
I was hoping to get news on 'Lottery' from here. And other stuff related to Abhijeet too! 😭 😭
aww 😭 then where to talk about my ABHIJEET?
everyoneee wants 2 talk bt abhijeet 😭 😭
please dun do dat how will we talk about abhijeet and rahul then, it's so gr8 to talk with everyone
awww im gona miss everyone here please keep it for some more days 😭 😭 😭 Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 15 years ago
ok i'm new to this. if it's archived, can we still come back and read all the threads here? sooner or later i'll want to do that 😆 and all you abhijeet fans, lets make a fan club. or find an existing one. i'll be dying to talk about him too.
hey me 2 how am i ganna talk bout rahul and abhi!!!!