Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Natasha* thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Just to make sure no one gets confused, Ashutosh is going to be Ashus full name, but everyone calls him Ashu. And I will put up a Character sketch up on the first page soon.

********************************************************************************

Ashu drove sweepingly through London in great anger. He couldn't believe his parents had made him move to London with the rest of the family. Although Ashu was twenty-three and a collage graduate from Harvard his parents still treated him as if he was five.

Ashu didn't hate his family, he was just a bit tired of it, there was no spark or light in the family it has always been the same ever since he was in high school, little brother, who is now five jumps on his back every time he comes home to greet him, his mother cooks the same food every day, rice with pasta, and his father always doing the same thing, work. It was a life Ashu wants and has but it's missing a bit of spark to it, something Ashu wanted from, and for his family, the only problem was he didn't know what or who that spark was.

Who was that one person that could make his day by saying good morning, that someone that could love his little brother as he did, someone that could cook something other then just rice and pasta, someone that could be called more then a someone in Ashu Mehra's life? Little did he know that his new great enemy would turn out to be his biggest wall in his world.

Ashu jerked his car to a stop at the streetlight waiting impatiently for the light to turn green, when his eyes caught a beautiful woman wearing a golden dress that came down to her knees showing every curve in her body. She was more then a beauty, she was the one; she was the one that would bring the sparks into his family and his life. Ashu knew this right when he saw her, he did not notice when his car started moving but soon he realized that he was in the middle of an intersection, staring at a women from across the street, with more then a dozen cars barely saving themselves from crashing into his car.

That's when it happens; this is when Ashutosh Mehra's life goes from normal to rocking. A luxurious black Acura crashes in to Ashu's white BMW. That was when Ashu's thoughts left from the beautiful women on the street to the car that crashed into his. 

An older man looking about a few years older then his father came out of his black Acura in anger. Ashu calmly came out of his now messed up and destroyed BMW, glad of the fact he wasn't killed in the process. He stood a few feet away from the man that looked to be a few years older then his own father, the man yelled at his face in anger saying a few word that were inappropriate for children under the age of ten; then the man called the police to write a case file.

It hadn't taken the police all that long to arrive mostly because the crash took place on a main intersection and it was important for the police to clear the area before a major traffic jam happened.

Ashu and the man both had their cars at a gas station answering all the questions the police asked them. Ashu being a law major from Harvard knew a thing or two about how to respond to the police with out getting himself in trouble.

Last name? as the policeman asked this; he wrote down every thing Ashu and the man said for a report file.

Mr. Mehra, Mr. Bedi the other man and Ashu replayed respectfully.

Can either one of you tell me how this accident happened? This time when the police man said this it sounded as if he would rather be in a different place doing something better then writing a stupid report on an accident.

Ask him! Mr. Bedi seethed bitterly pointing at Ashu. This boy destroyed my brand new car I got just a week ago!

Ashu could tell, by crashing in to this old gas bag was not a good thing because when higher authority like the police see a well dressed man driving a luxurious car they think the man is a hard working man, but when the police see a man as young as twenty-three driving a luxurious car they think the man might have been drinking and was a trust-fund who got all his money from his parents, which in Ashu's case was not true.

Ashu had worked hard for every thing he wanted, he was a well and respected lawyer from Harvard who made twelve million pounds per year.

Sir Ashu said this to show he knew a thing or two about respect I did not mean to crash your car I was distracted Ashu tried to show that he was innocent but he knew he would end up getting a large sum amount of a ticket and maybe have to appear in court.

I dont understand who gives license to boys so irresponsible and low life Mr. Bedi said bitterly and pissed off, which also got Ashu ticked off also

Who are you calling low life, I am a Harvard graduate and majored in law. Every piece of money I make is from my hard work and I will not allow any one disrespect all my hard work I have done in the past twenty - three of my life to get where I am today Ashu yelled in anger, he always hated people who judged others by the way they looked. It was one of the many reasons why Ashu had majored in law in the first place.

All your work in the past twenty - three years have only gotten you to a car crash with me! Mr. Bedi roared in anger not once convinced that Ashu had ever stepped foot inside such a respected university such as Harvard.

Ashu and Mr. Bedi exchanged a few angry words to one another and then went there separate ways with Ashu getting a 5,000-pound ticket and Mr. Bedi getting a 200-pound ticket. 

Anmol Bedi came in side his own home in great anger he couldn't believe some idiot drove into his brad new car and his stupid insurance company wouldn't even pay for the damage. Anmol saw his daughter sitting on the sofa reading a he sat beside her.

The girl turned to look at her father "Hi, dad how was your day?"

Anmol gave a sigh "Don't ask, Anu."

OK then Anu gave a smile; I am going to go change out of this dress. When Anu stood up she was wearing a gold dress, the same dress that made Ashutosh Mehra go crazy over her.

Anu went to her room and changed her clothes. From her window she noticed she had new neighbors. She saw a moving truck with a little five-year-old boy sitting on the sofa while two workers moved it inside. She noticed a woman and a man that looked like parents and then she saw one person that caught her eye; it was a man looking to be in his early twenties, she had to say he was one handsome hunk. He was wearing a white shirt with a black jacket and blue jeans, talking on his cell phone

Unknowingly Anu opened her window to listen to the guys conversation on the phone.

What the hell do you mean my insurance company wont pay for the damages? Do you know whom your talking to? I am Ashutosh Mehra! I am going to put such a give law suite on you that even your grandkids will have inquires!

By saying that Ashu slammed his cell phone on the ground breaking it in anger. All the while Anu smiled looking out of  the window. Ashutosh, hmmm nice name by saying to herself Anu shut the window and went to her balcony that was in her room.

Anu always liked the balcony mostly because it was peaceful, no one to disturb her in her thoughts but now that she had new neighbors that was bound to change because one balcony was a cross from hers where the neighbors to see into her room while she could see into theirs. Anu made a mental note to her self to buy some curtains from the balcony windows, she didn't want her new neighbors especially Ashu to see her in her nightgown.

As Anu stood in her balcony she couldnt help but want to meet that handsome hunk, Ashu she saw out side. Anu quickly went down stairs to still her dad on the sofa.

Hey dad, we have new neighbors! When Anu said this, it surprised her dad because the house beside them cost 35 million pounds he couldnt imagine how someone could afford such a large and expensive house, Anmols house it self cost 3 million but a 35 million pound house sold!

Anu you go meet the neighbors, I will meet them some other time.

OK dad Anu joyfully went out the door hoping to get a chance to talk to Ashu the hot one. As Anu thought about it, it made her blush.

By the time Anu reached next door the moving truck was gone and no one was out side. Anu knocked on the door and a little five-year-old boy opened it.

"Hi, I am Anu, are your parents home?" Before the boy could answer, Anu heard a deep voice from somewhere inside.

Karan, how many times have I told you not to open the door w... The voice soon stopped because Ashu saw the girl from the road.

Hi.... Ashu said in a shocked and happy voice.

I am Ashu Mehra  Ashu's voice made Anu's heart beat fifty times faster

"I am Anu."

Can I help you? Ashu said almost forgetting how to speak at all

Well, I am from next door. Wow it must be my lucky day, I might've have gotten a 2,000-pound ticket and a trashed up car but at the moment it seemed like it was worth it.

"And I was wondering if you needed any help unpacking or any thing?" Usually Ashu would just say no but he didn't want Anu to leave so instead he invited her in to help out. 

Please tell me what you think of the first Chapter, I will post the next part whenever I get the chance, remember your comments matter so, please shower them upon me.😛
Edited by *Natasha* - 15 years ago
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great FF
Please do continue soon.
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Super hit!!!!!!!!!!!! plezzz continue as soon as possible its superb....brilliantThumbs%20UpThumbs%20Up
dimpy828 thumbnail
Oh great going..do continue
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wowww wat a begining yaar cant wait for next one😳 cont soon😃
aish_punk thumbnail
Well this is d 1st FF of  AKHWBW m readn...mst say...gud wrk..I lykk Ashu's character..bt y duz it resemble Angad's? Well dint g8 tat..newyz kool FF..
Plzz cont soon..
Srry 4 d shrt comment
Aishwarya
*Natasha* thumbnail
Originally posted by: *angel94*

Great FF

Please do continue soon.

Thanks hun will continue soon

*Natasha* thumbnail
Originally posted by: AVFAN

Super hit!!!!!!!!!!!! plezzz continue as soon as possible its superb....brilliantThumbs%20UpThumbs%20Up

Awww.. Thank you will continue soon.
*Natasha* thumbnail
Originally posted by: dimpy828

Oh great going..do continue

Thanks will continue soon.
*Natasha* thumbnail
Originally posted by: mitts

wowww wat a begining yaar cant wait for next one😳 cont soon😃

Thanks will update soon.