A/A FF:Rejected Chapter 4 Pg 4 - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by aish_punk

Well this is d 1st FF of  AKHWBW m readn...mst say...gud wrk..I lykk Ashu's character..bt y duz it resemble Angad's? Well dint g8 tat..newyz kool FF..
Plzz cont soon..
Srry 4 d shrt comment
Aishwarya
Thanks, I didnt know it resembles Angad's Character, I'll change some of it for the next chapter.

Part 2

Ashu and Anu were unpacking in Ashu's room while the rest of Ashu's family were unpacking in the living room. While unpacking Anu had noticed it was Ashu's room that was across for her bedroom balcony. This was when Anu realized that her bedroom balcony was so close to Ashu's that she could walk back and forward to her and his room. 

"Hey Anu, can I ask you something?" Ashu said in his manly voice; he tried really hard to impress Anu. After all he wanted her to be his bride one day

"Sure" Anu said in a sexy voice trying to impress Ashu as much as possible.

"Is that your bedroom across from mines?" Ashu was hoping Anu would say yes because truthfully he wouldn't mind at all seeing Anu every morning when he woke up and every night he fell asleep.

"Yes" Anu said this turning red in embarrassment because even though she was twenty-two her whole room was pink just like it was when she was five years old.

Ashu had noticed that Anu was blushing and this made him smile a million dollars worth of gold. "Are you blushing?" Ashu said in amusement.

Anu tilled her head down a bit trying to hide her blushing cute face "sorry it's just, my room… being pink and all" Ashu's smile grew bigger and bigger as Anu said this. 

"Well, if any one ask me, I think pink suites you" Anu blushed even more at Ashu's comment. "Thanks" By saying that Anu started heading out of Ashu's room to help down stairs but was stopped by Ashu blocking the door way.

"And where are you going Miss. Bedi?" Anu was a little taken back by Ashu's reaction and words"

"What do you mean, I was just going to go down stairs and help your family" Anu used her British accent, which she only used if she would be upset or taken by surprise or if should be out at someone's place or shopping.

"What I mean is, my room still need unpacking to be done and I could still use a lot of your help, besides a pretty thing as you should not have to suffer listening to my little brother down stairs any way " Ashu said this hoping Anu would get the message that he wanted her to stay with him, and only talk to him. 

Anu got the message loud a clear and truthfully she didn't mind all that much "Mr. Mehra are you flirting with me?" Anu's  voice was full of amusement.

"Maybe I am maybe I am not, it all depends on wether you want me to or not" When Ashu said this it felt like he was back in high school, he had given up flirting with women once getting in to Harvard. Mostly because he never had the time to flirt around on dates but now that he had graduated and making lots of money fighting billionaire, supreme court cases he had nothing but time on his hands.

"Then just maybe I won't mind having a handsome man such as you flirting with me" Anu said with a full spoiled brat smile.

Ashu grinned unable to believe he still had the charm of making women crazy, just like high school.

It was late at night and Anu stood at her balcony, looking up at the stars, she closed her eyes letting the cool spring air touch her skin, it was weird she thought, how life played games with her. Anu missed her mom a lot but today she wished her mom was with her, she wanted to tell her mom about Ashu and how she feelt about him, she wanted to tell her mom that she missed her more then anything in the world. All of a sudden Anu no longer felt the wind touching her skin, she opened her eyes to she why the wind stopped but instead she saw a man staring at her. She let out a little scream at first but settled down when remembering that Ashu was her next-door neighbor.

"Gosh Ashu, what are you doing on my balcony?" she said in a british accent. 

" I saw you here alone and thought to give you some company" Ashu said smiling

"Well you scared me for sure" Anu said holding her hand to her chest.

Ashu grinned a bit more seeing Anu's face full of light and surprise.

"Next time I promise to call before arriving at your door step" Ashu said stupidly, he couldn't figure out why he was acting like a total dork in front of Anu, she was the first women ever to make him talk stupid with his words. Lucky for him Anu just laughed at his last statement and invited him into her room.

sooooooooo sweet.....our expectation is rising so increase ur speed dear its too good.
Great going...this is so much more interesting than 'Annu ki ho...' May be producers should adopt some of it LOL

Wow...Amazin update...n itz kk if Ashu's character resembles Angad.. u don hv 2 chng it soo mch...dis prt wz quite funny n chweet...I love your dialougues!! dey r amazin!! Srry 4 d shrt comment

Plzz cont soon...

Aishwarya [:)]

Edited

Edited by *Natasha* - 15 years ago
Originally posted by AVFAN

sooooooooo sweet.....our expectation is rising so increase ur speed dear its too good.
Will try to update sooner
Originally posted by dimpy828

Great going...this is so much more interesting than 'Annu ki ho...' May be producers should adopt some of it LOL
Thanks😳
Originally posted by aish_punk

Wow...Amazin update...n itz kk if Ashu's character resembles Angad.. u don hv 2 chng it soo mch...dis prt wz quite funny n chweet...I love your dialougues!! dey r amazin!! Srry 4 d shrt comment

Plzz cont soon...

Aishwarya 😊

Thanks will update now.

Chapter 3

Ashu sat on Anu's bed with Anu beside him; there was an awkward silence between then. They had no idea of what to say so Ashu started talking nonsense. 

"So you have a nice room" This was a lie, truthfully Ashu hated Anu's room. It was too pink and girly for his liking. There were books and magazines all over the place and the room as a whole seemed to teenage type.

Anu noticed Ashu's tone and knew he was the worst liar in the world. Anu knew Ashu only for a few hours and already she had him figured out from one sentence. She could tell Ashu was one of those guys that would WORK head to toe and nothing more.

"If you don't like my room just say so." Ashu was surprised as to how quickly Anu was able to figure him out so fast.

"OK then, I HATE your room" Ashu said boldly

"Thank you for being honest" Anu was glad Ashu wasn't that nice guy that never did any thing wrong or say any thing wrong. Anu liked guys that were nice but once in a while a little edge to them wouldn't kill them.

"So you like honest people?" Ashu asked trying to start up a conversation

"More then you know it" Anu said meaning it. Ashu gave a grin letting his mind process.

"Well, as long as we are into, talk of honesty; then I have to say the truth,you are one beautiful woman" When Ashu said this, Anu blushed from head to toe. No one had ever said this to her except her mom and dad. When she was in school all the guys would chase the preppy girls with short skirts on and it was the same in collage but for the first time a guy, a very hot guy, said she was beautiful and this made her go crazy form the inside.

"Thank you" After saying that Anu took a pillow from beside her on the bed and buried her face in to it.

Ashu gave a nice handsome smile unable to believe a girl living in such modern world could blush like the women from the sixties. When Ashu looked at Anu it was like looking at a girl from old, old movies where the women blushed every time a guy gave her a rose or a hug. 

"You know Anu, you look so beautiful when you blush I don't see why to try to hid it by pressing a pillow to your beautiful face." When hearing this Anu clanked her hands on to the pillow, tightening her grip on it.

"Oh come on let me see that blushing face" Ashu pulled the pillow off of Anu's face seeing her face pink red from all the blushing. Ashu gave a large smile.

"Can you please leave my room" Anu said with a British voice and a blushing smile.

"Your wish is my command" Ashu said standing up in his full American boy voice.

Ashu went to Anu's balcony and jumped on to his and soon fell asleep

Next morning when Ashu woke up he could see from out side of his window Anu still sleeping. In a way it almost seemed as if they were sharing the same room or something. Ashu got out of bed and went to the washroom to get ready for a meeting; just a few days ago he had taken on a case of a very famous record company president. If he wins this case he was bond to get a few million pound thrown into his pockets.

A few hours later Ashu was out of the house driving his dads car since his car was still crashed up from yesterday. That's when it happened, this was when Ashu's morning when from good to miserable.

Ashu was at the same street where his car crash happened yesterday stopped at a stop light and his cell phone started ringing, he picked it up to have his little brother, Karan scream through the phone.

"ASHU! You for got my birthday AGAIN!" Karan's voice caught Ashu so off guard that he didn't notice the stop light turn green, and a nice black Lexus crash into his car. An old man stepped out of his car in anger and it just happened to be Anmol Bedi, Again!

*****************************************************************************************************************
Please comment about what you think of this part, remember, your comments count!😛