A/A FF:Rejected Chapter 4 Pg 4 - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Great going...waiting for the next part

Thanksss

Hey nyc update... rilli chweet..bt I don wanna Anu 2 b dose typical 80's type of women..plzzz chng her a bit if u can..jus a suggestion

N Ashu had 2 crash into Anmol gain!! Soo sad!! Bechaara Ashu..bt if Ashu strts g8n bad in Anmol's eyes den ow will his n Annu's love story blend?? ...No plzzz hook em up soon n don l8 em g8 seprated by Anmol..lykk d way d actual showz goin.. I'm rilli nt lykkn it!! 😔

Srry 4 d shrt comment
Plzzz cont soon...
Aishwarya
excellent..as usual...but now u must hurry up as the show is going off air soon...and I dont think this forum will be kept open for long
Originally posted by dimpy828

Great going...waiting for the next part

Thanksss
Will update soon.
Originally posted by aish_punk

Hey nyc update... rilli chweet..bt I don wanna Anu 2 b dose typical 80's type of women..plzzz chng her a bit if u can..jus a suggestion

N Ashu had 2 crash into Anmol gain!! Soo sad!! Bechaara Ashu..bt if Ashu strts g8n bad in Anmol's eyes den ow will his n Annu's love story blend?? ...No plzzz hook em up soon n don l8 em g8 seprated by Anmol..lykk d way d actual showz goin.. I'm rilli nt lykkn it!! 😔

Srry 4 d shrt comment
Plzzz cont soon...
Aishwarya
She wont be like one of those women.
Originally posted by AVFAN

excellent..as usual...but now u must hurry up as the show is going off air soon...and I dont think this forum will be kept open for long
Thank u will update asap

Chapter 4

Ashu couldn't believe it, he had to take a cab to court, so long for an image. Ashu was dealing with a murder case and since Ashu was a lawyer and a good one too, he had to keep his image up to date for better and richer clients.

Ashu was already in a bad mood after crashing his own car and his dad's car but on top of that he got another large amount of a ticket with the same guy from before yelling at him. For now Ashu just wanted to forget the terrible morning, and make the rest of the day a good one.

Anmol Bedi entered his office in great anger, it was the first time he had to come in a cab because both his cars were trashed up and destroyed.  On top of his Anger there was even more anger in him when he had seen it was the same guy that had trashed his car just yesterday.

"Good morning sir" Anmol's sectary said with a smile. Anmol just replied unpleasantly " There is nothing good about today Christen, by saying that Anmol went into his cabin slamming the door shut in anger.

That afternoon Ashu came home with a large smile on his face. His morning was far from good but his afternoon was better then good it was great, he had just won a case in court and his client paid him in full payment of 500,000 pounds. Ashu loved murder cases mostly because lawyer get paid like hell for getting people out, from going to jail for life or worst sentence of death.

Ashu went strait to Karan's room to share his excitement but then remembered Karan was only five years old! Hear about how he won a murder case would probably be a bad idea for a five year old to hear. So instead Ashu just veered to his room to retire for the day.

Anu entered her room after lunch to see A Shirtless Ashu lying on the bed looking up at the ceiling. At that moment Anu was happy did yet didn't get around to putting up the curtains on the balcony window because she was loving the sight more then anything in the world.

Anu went out on to the balcony with a large grin on her face observing Ashu but it soon came to an end when Ashu heard Anu's balcony door slid open. Ashu got out of bed slowly at first but when his eyes caught Anu at the balcony he got up faster and took out a shirt to put over his six-pack of a body.

Ashu to him-self thought he needed to buy new curtains to put up at his window before Anu sees him in his Mickey Mouse boxers. Angad went to his balcony to greet Anu.

"Hi Anu, how was your day" he was almost out of breath when he said this from all the running around to cover himself with a shirt.

"Great, my friends and I went shopping and then went for some lunch" she said happily and it was a truthful happiness. Anu was happy to go out with her girlfriends after such a long time. After her graduation most of her friends went out to look for jobs but not her, mostly because her father wouldn't let her work at a young age even though she was twenty-two.

"My day was also great, I got a 2,000 pound ticket and crashed my dads car" Ashu said sarcastically

"Are you serious??!!" Anu said with a frown.

"Yeah, I am serious, but the day got better in the afternoon when I won a murder case and got 500,000 pounds in advance from my client."  Ashu said with a small smile

"That's great!" Anu said a bit happier now

"Well, since I had a nice victory and you a nice day, how about we both goes out for dinner together, just the two of us." Anu couldn't believe what she just heard, was this for real? Was Ashutosh Mehra (Ashu) the hottest guy she ever laid eyes on ASKING HER OUT!

please comment on what you think of this part...coming next part, Ashu and Anu having dinner together