Bella Bella....t'est bella??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello all you lovely twilighters πŸ˜›!

I literally got the shock of my life when I spied "twilight" on IF. At first, I thought that my eyes were deceiving me, yet when I actually got the nerve to "click" on the name, I realized otherwise! I am new to this forum, but not new to IF....I have this new "twilight forum" to thank for making me log in!

Ok, so I have a little question for you all :D (Sorry if people have already made a post about this!). What do you guys think of Kristen Stewarts acting? Is she the right Bella for you....or are you cringing? What is your view?

Personally, the teaser trailer had me hooked, I adored Robert and Kristen together...yet the second trailer made me change my views about Kristen as Bella. The way she delivered her lines was emotionless, devoid of sensitivity. They lacked real feeling, especially when she said "I'm only scared of losing you".

When I first read the book, a fragile? looking girl came to mind-someone who could be easily broken. Yet Kristen comes on too strong and powerful. At first I thought I was judging her too harshly, so I went and watched "Land of Women", and there also I found the same thing.

I really really want to give this girl the benefit of the doubt, so she can just go and prove me how wrong I amπŸ‘πŸΌ! So that is exactly what I am going to do, but we shall just have to wait and see now wont we?  But unfortunately the waiting part entails a five month wait, and December just seems so far away! At least Breaking Dawn is there for all of us in AugustπŸ˜ƒ!

I am a HUGE twilight fan, and what I adore about it is that millions of people, of all ages, read it! It?s amazing!

Lots of love to you all
Sweetu
p.s. sorry if I came on too strong...it is just that I have been thinking these thoughts over a lot and I just wanted to share them with people! So please spill, but don?t bite too harshlyπŸ˜•πŸ˜†! Just remember...that these are my views ( for the momentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Edited by sweetu144 - 15 years ago
Hey welcome to the Twilight section, I was also shocked when I saw twilight here πŸ˜†
I know exactly what you mean, when I first saw Kristen I thought "she might look the part but can she play it out?" After watching the trailers and all my POV changed completely I don't think anyone but her will be able to pull it off. Yet I can't say this for sure, we're all just going to have to wait until 12.12.08

welcome to the forum hun!

and i know exactly what u mean!!! the second teaser trailer and then the penolope sneak peak - both confrimed it- she is soo emotionless :( but lets see...maybe she's better at the other parts
well compared to rob, shes doesnt seem like shes doing a great job however, im just gonna try and give her a chance, she looks the part bt i hope she can play it.
welcum 2 the forum

and i thnk kristen luks 2 tuf 2 b bella
Sweetu!!!! Is that really you???😳

I hope you still remember me from the KS forum! 😳

As for Kristen, I never really liked any of the main characters that were chosen for Twilight, so I do think she's too emotionless!πŸ˜›
i agree with you completely!!! i mean, she is a good actor and all, but she can't just portray the emotions of Bella... she comes off as to strong!!! to me she'll always be the girl from Speak!!! i just hope those were the hardest scenes for her, and the rest of the scnes are good, lol...  πŸ˜ƒ  can't wait till Dec 12th either!!! but only 10 more days till Breaking Dawn!!!! YAY!!!  πŸ˜ƒ