SRK signs Harshit Saxena OMG!

Posted: 15 years ago
Just found this info on Harshit Saxena Fanclub
Exciting Projects 4 Harshit Saxena

TEAsERS
** Harshit on MTV - 25 July **
> Shahrukh Khan also gives a break to Harshit in his forthcoming home production
> Talks about his recent projects and how life has changed for good
β€’ Don't miss to watch the show at 11pm tonite (PST)
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13577284237

3 movies:

* Raaz -THE MYSTERY CONTINUES - Entire AlbumπŸ‘
>Music Director: Pritam
>Starring - Emraan Hashmi, Kangna Ranaut & Adhyayan
>The film is very much on floor and would be ready to release somewhere around November-December this year.

* Dhoom 3 - 2 songs a duet with KKπŸ‘
> Music Director: Shankar Ehsan Loy
>Starring - SRK, Amir Khan, Abishek & Uday Chopra

* Mere Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye - Duet with Alka YagnikπŸ˜ƒ
>Music Dierector: Jatin Lalit
>Starring - Raima Sen & Randeep Hooda

* Mera man tera pyasa with Vishal Shehkar

* An Album with Big Music
Edited by scorpion2006 - 15 years ago
 I always knew that though he didn't get the title but he will get offers cause he has a great voice. 😊
good for him πŸ‘ best of luck harshit!
Still he doesnt have any assignment to sing for Salman. πŸ˜‰
Way to go Harshit!  All the best to him for his future.
All including detractors of Harshit knew inside their heart that  he was the best singer and will go far ahead of others, which is proving true. He will be the most sought after singing sensation in Hindi films after release of his films. Although he has not got VOI or JJWS winners trophy, but will surely hold Filmfare award trophy in his hand.
Originally posted by Truemusiclover

All including detractors of Harshit knew inside their heart that  he was the best singer and will go far ahead of others, which is proving true. He will be the most sought after singing sensation in Hindi films after release of his films. Although he has not got VOI or JJWS winners trophy, but will surely hold Filmfare award trophy in his hand.

i hope that "detractors of harshit" comment wasnt intended towards me 😳 not accusing or anything, just i remember a small disagreement we had a while ago. i still dont find him the best singer from the show, but he is good no doubt. excellent voice quality. just wishing him all the best for his projects. wishing the other two good luck too! it's good that more reality show talents are finally getting recognized.
Yeah thats true but ive also heard that Harshit is sibging 4 Pooja Bhatt's next film "Jism 2"
Wish u al the best Harshit! πŸ‘πŸΌ and whosoever stil thinks he wasn't the best singer on JJWs i think u need to get urself examined or mayb u r saying so becoz of the winner that was decided ....... and wt  r his future plans nothing else but same old attention seeking gimmicks which has nothing 2 do with singing at al
Originally posted by sherazshazi

and whosoever stil thinks he wasn't the best singer on JJWs i think u need to get urself examined or mayb u r saying so becoz of the winner that was decided

i'm sorry, i dont want to start a fight, but this was uncalled for. please respect other people's opinions. i'm not trying to change the opinions of any harshit fans, i was just stating mine; and since it's a public forum, i think at least that is allowed. and no it wasnt because of the winner either, because my favorite was abhijeet
Edited by abhilasha2179 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by abhilasha2179

i still dont find him the best singer from the show, but he is good no doubt. excellent voice quality. just wishing him all the best for his projects. wishing the other two good luck too! it's good that more reality show talents are finally getting recognized.

Harshit has the "filmi" voice quality and throw needed for playback, but he needs to work on his lisp.   As long he avoids songs with  prominent use of the 's' sound, he'll do fine!