Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amitaanthony thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

For birth to death eveyone is engaged in some kind of a relationship. Relations creates the sense of responsiblities and  affection. To get a strong bond of relations,loyality should be first and for most.You get more consious towards your loved ones.And this makes you strong to face all the thick and thins of you and your partner's life.

amitaanthony LPO
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Anku🤗

Ummm...last week se pehle I used to hate going to college n having free time between classes, coz it used to be sooo boring....but now every morning a sweet or funny sms cheers me up...free time mein calls n msgs*blush*...talking abt him with friends...thinking up ways to tease him..*double blush*

My studies haven't been affected much, except that we chat in the night n because of that I really have to rush through my homework...that's a good thing I guess. N sometimes I forget to take notes in History class😆

I think I've become more cheerful since we confessed to each other...now I know that there is someone who likes me n cares abt me. Someone who's just mine*blush*

Despite all this, my career n my parents are still the most important for me...
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awwww choooo chweet....so basically its like everyone whu has posted here...they have bcum more confident n cheerful n happy...thts soo cool

so wht is d effect of fights in ur relationship :)
VangelisFanatic thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku2cute

awwww choooo chweet....so basically its like everyone whu has posted here...they have bcum more confident n cheerful n happy...thts soo cool

so wht is d effect of fights in ur relationship :)

Well....Arjun and me do fight at times. But they are mostly trivial issues. And we make up after an hour of not talking to each other!!!
anku2cute thumbnail
^^ awww thts choooo cutee...it must be sweet fights na..hehe
dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haha..fights toh hota hai yar..but pyar bhare fights..i've seen my di n her bf fighting all da tym..n one day he told my sis..har baat pe gussa hoti rehti ho..princess ho?😛..n iss baat pe didi aur gussa ho gayi n then he said..arey kaho na tum ho princesss..meri princess...its sweet  na😳..n then bhaiya ne didi ko mana liya..its vvv cute n sweett
anku2cute thumbnail
omggg dat was choooooo chooo cute..princess...awwwww
dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku2cute

omggg dat was choooooo chooo cute..princess...awwwww

yepp they r sweett..par bhaiya ka problem ye hai voh kuch zyada studious hai n padai n kam ke siva unhe kuch nai sochta aur didi bas chillati rehti hai..😆....par they r sweettt:)
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HarshadFan

Thanks!! But he thinks twice before eating it!! He prefers my mum's cooking!!

ohhhhhhhh😉😆😆
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amail1601

Hey Anku🤗

Ummm...last week se pehle I used to hate going to college n having free time between classes, coz it used to be sooo boring....but now every morning a sweet or funny sms cheers me up...free time mein calls n msgs*blush*...talking abt him with friends...thinking up ways to tease him..*double blush*

My studies haven't been affected much, except that we chat in the night n because of that I really have to rush through my homework...that's a good thing I guess. N sometimes I forget to take notes in History class😆

I think I've become more cheerful since we confessed to each other...now I know that there is someone who likes me n cares abt me. Someone who's just mine*blush*

Despite all this, my career n my parents are still the most important for me...

awwwwwwwwww niceeeee