.:: Rajat Tokas Fan Paradise Thread # 6 :

Posted: 15 years ago

*.::.*Rajat Tokas Fan Thread*.::.*

Before proceeding to introduce the thread - Just a small note for RTbies to read😳

Please remember that this thread is to discuss personal information about RT that should ideally not be posted as separate threads on the forum. However, this thread is indeed getting filled up very fast...πŸ˜† Remember it's the quality not the quantity that matters.😊 So please let's not fill the pages with personal his/hellos/greetings and personal chat. If anyone notices such, please do inform one of the development team members. Please let's strive to post useful information about the actor. Let's maintain this thread to be an official RT album and ensure it doesn't become like a chat thread. So please let's keep it neat and clean in that manner so everyone can be proud of it. I hope I have not hurt anyone's sentiments 😳

Many replies in the previous RT fan thread seem to be posts that say Hello, Who is here?, I have to leave now, Where is so-and-so?, Where is everyone?, etc etc or posts discussing about what members did that day/that evening.... all these are chat posts and please don't fill up the RT fan thread with such posts... I request one or two members to take up responsibility to deter other members from posting such posts... 😊 or report to the development team if someone is posting such replies...😳

Hello one and all...

Here we have a lovely RT fan thread # 4 where all of us can post personal information about RT -

Information about his looks, his behaviour, his interviews, his dressing sense, his preferences, his education, basically anything personal... 😊

From Prithvi Raj Chauhan to Veer of Dharam Veer, RT has come a long way and now he is on his way to Bollywood

A few things to remember:

1) Lets not go very *ahem* 😳 on his personal traits in our discussions about the handsome guy 😳... lest he comes here to read it and gets embarrassed and runs away or something... πŸ˜† 

2) Most importantly let's not post anything bad about any of the other actors 😊 or post replies that might hurt other members. If any of the posts are such, please pm one of the development team members to let them know...

3) Please dont get carried away to chat or spam about stuff other than RT...

4) Please please please please please please please, only chat and talk about Rajat here😳

Lots of love

DV Dev Team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link to the previous RT fan thread # 1 where plenty of information about him can be obtained.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/897626

Link to the previous RT fan thread # 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/963595

Link to pervious RT fan thread # 3

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=974385&T PN=1

Link to previous RT fan thread # 4

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=981139&T PN=98?

Link to previous RT fan thread # 5

thank uuuuuuuuuu shrads dear..πŸ€— πŸ€—
we were waiting for this....
congrats to all RT fans....hurrayyyy hum 6th grade me pahuch gaye...
Edited by jigs_b - 15 years ago
woow thnks for this lashy di omg already  a fan tread 6 ...its getting filled realli quickyπŸ˜†
hey i am thirdπŸ€—
hi lashy di missed u a lot πŸ€—
hum pachvii pass se tehj ho gaya guysπŸ˜†
aur t ki achi achi baate karo
awwww thank you tweeties... 😳 ab sirf sonu, angie, wagma aur rashi aanaa baaki hai...
Rt's bday pictures hi amazing lag rahe the... i need to see the video yet... i wasnt here during the whole RT bday hullaboo... everyone must have had a lot of fun participating and celebrating... what did mugs, viky and harsh say on his bday interview? πŸ˜ƒ
Thank u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Lashy di!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—
now we r in 6 clas toooooooooooo happy hey guys in today epi rt was looking too gud wen he was cooking food wid shera( that was just a imaginatioon)
hey guys in dhrama veer forum(starforum) a member posted this
i just want to share

"

1 of my frnd sent me & asked me 2 share it....U can 100% trust dis

frnd=g{don't wanna share her

name} & aunty=A

g:hello hello

A:ha ji boliye

g:e e gi aap kaun bolraheha,uncle

ha?(!)hello

A:aap kaun ho?Aap kaun ho?A a

g:ji ma rajat viaki ek fan bolrahihu

,aap A:achcha g:kaun bolraheha?

A:beta,mein rajat ki mummy bol

rahihu.

G:o aunty slamalikum.Mane apko

pehchana nehi,sorry!

A:achcha beta,achcha achcha

achcha h h g:ji e A:ha g:rajat via

kaha ha?A:rajat beta barodame ha

g:ji A:rajat baroda beta baroda

g:brda ma emm(!)(o baroda nehi

keh pahrahithi) g:aap aap aap delhi

ma ha na?A:ha beta ham delhi

ma ha. g:oo aaplog delhime delhi

me kab aye aaplog?A:beta ham

delhime ham ayeetheee sundayko,

ek hafta ho gaya.g:ek hafta ho

gaya o e e to aap log rajat vaia

ke sath birthday nehi manaye?

A:ma rajat vaiake sath birthday

e o pressvaloke sath manayena

rajat vaiane birthday

ma har sal puja karwatihuna

vaiake janamdinpe havan bagaera

to vaia anehi pata barbar

bolrahatha ki agle salse ma

mummy aalogoke sath delhi aunga

kueki ma press mress valoke sath

nehi jauga birthday aapke sathhi

manaunga kueki birthdayme uske

bua vageira sab ateha o unko

sab miss karrahatha,bolrahatha

ab aagle salse ma gharparhi

manaunga.g:oo a apko kuchder

bad firse phone kartihu,okay

aunty.A:thi..Thik ha beta.

{call duration:1:31min.

Time of call:20.07.08;7:04pm)"

quoted lines are not my writing it was posted by a member whose username is bushrajat

hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...hum chatti mai aa gaye welcome to sixth grade of rt fan thread...one one pic of rt....please post some more interesting pic of rt baby...im happy now
Originally posted by lashy

awwww thank you tweeties... 😳 ab sirf sonu, angie, wagma aur rashi aanaa baaki hai...
Rt's bday pictures hi amazing lag rahe the... i need to see the video yet... i wasnt here during the whole RT bday hullaboo... everyone must have had a lot of fun participating and celebrating... what did mugs, viky and harsh say on his bday interview? πŸ˜ƒ
yeah shrads...sonu,wagma, angie ,rashu aana baki hai...😊
n yes we hd lots of fun on RTs b'day...we celebrate it so nicely...
mugs n harsh only wish him..
but vikkies speech ws very gud...he said, bhai..i love u...wished him..n said RT is a live wire on the set...pata nahi usme itni energy kaha se aati hai...abhi sif 15 years ka hai fir bhi bahot josh hai...something like that...but it ws lovely😊
n u know what shrads hame lagta hai he is reading all our comments...!!!!
he said abb mujhe bachha mat kehna...as me,wagma,sonu n angie always call him bachha...πŸ˜†
n u remeber that ahem...ahem topic?? usme discuss hua tha na ki uske sirf 2 n half packs hai!!πŸ˜†...so usne int. me accept kar liya ki uske abs abhi banne baki hai...thik se nahi bane!!!LolzπŸ˜†