Paranormal

~*Discussion*~ -->>Aliens<<--

Vitna thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Discussion Of The Week!!!

Hey guys!! Ok so we are back with the DOTW!! so this time we are going to discuss about....ALIENS!!!! Woahhh!!!!😆 As we all know there are many research going on for this alien thing but we still havent found out if there are or not!!!

Yes lots of people have seen wierd types of plates that fly in the sky!! But what are those nobody knows! So know we are going to discuss about aliens!! anything u want to discuss about them! like if u believe in them n have u ever seen them before or not!! so give us ur opinion!!!😊

love,
Vidhi😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babbanita thumbnail
I do believe in life beyond earth. Our universe is so huge. Earth simply cannot be the only planet with life. I have never seen an alien but would simply love to meet one.😆 BTW did you know that Frank Drake determined that there was a possibility of 100,000 to 1,000,000 extraterrestrial civilizations in our galaxy alone?
Vitna thumbnail
Originally posted by: babbanita

I do believe in life beyond earth. Our universe is so huge. Earth simply cannot be the only planet with life. I have never seen an alien but would simply love to meet one.😆 BTW did you know that Frank Drake determined that there was a possibility of 100,000 to 1,000,000 extraterrestrial civilizations in our galaxy alone?

wow didnt know dat!! who know watz out der?!!
shijhu thumbnail
hey vidhi great dotw i can keep on discussing on dis topic i have to listen to alien tales alost daily after my chotu returns frm scl every day he has a new story to narrate hahahaha
yes i do believe in aliens not like hrittik ka jaadu but yes smthing does exist dats fo sho
Vitna thumbnail
Originally posted by: shijhu

hey vidhi great dotw i can keep on discussing on dis topic i have to listen to alien tales alost daily after my chotu returns frm scl every day he has a new story to narrate hahahaha

yes i do believe in aliens not like hrittik ka jaadu but yes smthing does exist dats fo sho

haha.. yeah i mean its soo strange na! we a flying plate but we still dont know wat is inside! if only that fly plated wud land n cum out n tell us who they are n how they look!😆
shijhu thumbnail
i think vidhi dat wud have been better 😍