Dekha Ek Khwaab

Happy Birthday Anam Ali

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

July 6th is the day when an angel was born. She is beautiful both inside and out. Today is the birthday of one of our oldest members: Anam Ali. Please join in to wish her on this happy auspicious occasion. Give her your love, best wishes and your blessings for the coming year.

Here are some beautiful cards from me to you on your big day:

Enjoy some fresh flowers in this hot humid weather and feel refreshed:

Edited by -AquaMermaiden- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Wishes and gifts from your friends:

..IshqShava.. (Vibha):

Happy Birthday to my best friend!!!🤗🤗🤗
one more year has passed and you have turned an year older!!🥳🥳🥳
its time to bring out the cakes and candles and gifts😉
on this very very special day i wish that you beget all the finer things in life...
have a wonderful birthday di🤗 love you

Being-Human (Dewa/DZ):

hi di happy birthday. I missed u so much omg its been a long time I havnt talked to u like srsly m a rly bad friend and sister I  know I know plz forgive me
I am sorry for not continuing talking to u on whatsapp or atleast coming on IF. missed u a lot I will try and get to u back on whatsapp. miss u a lot happy birthday. I was gonna make u loads of my stupid siggis but I forgot how to make them I lost all the sites I used to use and everything sorry this time will only write a message. so happy birthday, allah bless u with happy life and future hope ur family is fine and healthy and also u. miss u loads dii and sorry again love u loads

chitra_rao (Chitra):

Hey anam, Many Many happy returns of the day. It very rare you meet some so much soft spoken and kind on an e-world. May all your dreams and wishes come true. I wish for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile.

-Niha- (Niha):

H a p p y  B i r t h d a a y ! Hope you have an amazing day and many more to come! :) x

Asmimelody (Shivani):

Enjoy the good and tough times of life. Life will become very easy and peaceful..
may your world filled with sunshine,smiles and flowers...may god bless you a happy life ahead..
a very happy birthday Nani saab🤗
love you a lot🤗

-AquaMermaiden- (Mahi):

May GOD give you happiness and prosperity in life. May you get in life whatever is good for you and whatever prospect in which your betterment is hidden.

-DevilGal- (Riya):

Happy birthday anam mummy,,may all your dreams n wishes comes true ..your the best person i ever met here❤️i love u hope u have a wonderfull day❤️
here your gifts hope u like it🤗

🥳...🥳...🥳..🤗..❤️
love riyu..😳

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Your birthday is finally here, so lets get the party started! Cakes, candles and gifts can be mine, after all this birthday is already yours! Sharing is caring my friend 😆😉. Just kidding. It's your day! Have a rocking birthday Anam🥳.. Okay will keep my masti aside. Enjoy these mouthwatering delights:

Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
🥳 🥳

Happy birthday mummy ,may all your dreams & wishes comes true may u have many more happy birthday to u ...🤗

🤗... 🥳 Edited by -DevilGal- - 9 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Wishing you many happy returns of the day again Anam!

-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Very very happy birthday Anam🥳 Hope you have a great time spending with your family and friends. Love you soo much as friend and even as a sister. You are always ready to help me. I can't live without talking to you. You are the bestest sister ever!! I can discuss everywith with you. Patha hai, you are the only one with whom I discuss my personal life! You are really special for me Anam. Really.. am crying now thinking about our great times on Suvreen Guggal Forum. It was an amazing time. And then you become a Coolbie here. I was sooo happy hearing that.! :D
You are always helping me out of troubles. When I feel bad, I always like to tell to you. Now I think you feel you are special.😳 If not , then let me tell you more clearly! I am really praying for god to make you always happy in life. You deserve to be happy girl! You are soo sweet person. I didn't know that I will open your Birthday Thread as Simran was thinking of opening it, so gave that mission to her. But she does not have time now. So I have planned a surprise Thread with Pryanka. I am soo happy that I could open your birthday thread as you are always opening mine. Hope you are having a great birthday. Wishing you happiness and health in your life. Hope you got many great gifts from all of your friends / family. Now, I am again talking too much I think..😃 You made me really emotional. Can't help writing and writing.. :D
Hope you are feeling well and hope you are liking your new job. My all your dreams and wishes come true!

God bless you sweetheart, take care please!

Mady two gifts for you.. hope you like them! =]

Edited by Naz_YuvReen - 9 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

-SilverAngel- thumbnail

-SilverAngel- thumbnail