Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

My dearest Ritu Happy, Happy Birthday! This wish has no thrills, no fancy edits just these two collages that I was able to pull together since I am still recuperating from the flu.  My dear you inspire me...a college Professor...did I ever tell you it was my dream to teach?  I love to hear about your hectic day and how elections are going on and the thrill of it and love to hear about your son and all his accomplishments, your parents and siblings and in-laws (how are they?) and your hubby...what can I say about the man who takes you to see Barun in his first movie debut and then puts him in his newsaper...Bagwhan!!!  Now that is love... and that my dear is my wish for you...That you always have the happiness of love.  May all your dreams come true this year and may you meet the second man of your dreams for the interview (the first your hubby of course)!  I hope you enjoyed your day and ate sugarfree cake like someone else we know!  I celebrate you my dear!  Love you. xo Cyn

Hayye re Nand Kishore Cyn di! You being my sis and friend is thrilling enough, I need nothing else! Lovely edits from you in the health you are in makes my birthday celebration worthwhile. Thank you for for allowing me to share my life (and pic😛) with you. I love the quote 'may you be blessed with...' and the many Baruns😃
Everyone in the family is doing well, thanks. My hubby is posing another mamr question in his upcoming quiz! Can you believe that!😲
Wishing you good health and happiness. DM bless you and your loved ones. Lau❤️ and muaaahs! 
Edited by wiwy - 9 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Originally posted by: DurgaS

Reswa for Wiwywa 😉 

Updatewa will be little der 
But I will surely be there 😳

Till then enjoy the party 🥳

My dear Wiwy, 

This year, there were lesser riddles, but still it hasn't been any less inquisitive.  An eventful one, you came through all with a smile. And you continued to keep all of us in good cheer even when you were extremely busy. Thank you for all that you did. Please never never change. Wishing you a joyful birthday dear dear Wiwy. Muaah. 🤗 🥳 

As the wait continues for the boy cherry 
And sanctify again your new blackberry 
There's still every reason to make this day merry 
For a storm of another kind arrives in a flurry 

So while thud, thud, the sound comes from elsewhere 
Our crazy blasterhood, decides not to spare 
The genie arrives with its full gear 
Wiwy, it's a party everywhere, everywhere 

Your party will last long days and days 
Have to dance at every song in different ways 
So come on join the fun, for I've just arrived 
Your birthday is a dear one, so is your smile 

With smiles, fun and frolic, we celebrate this day 
O dear dear Wiwy, wish you a very happy birthday 

🥳

Ha ha! wiwywa! I love my new name D! It makes me feel like I am related to hotwa in a special way😉😆 
Do you really want more riddles! I can hear the sound of tearing hair in some quarters😆
Thanks a tonne for the wonderful poem D and I think i will take your advise and try to sanctify my blackberry again and keep you all in good cheer!
Keep smiling my dear friend!😃🤗
wiwy thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarwen

A very happy birthday R

My favouritest riddler some more riddles for you 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAC-amyYENo[/YOUTUBE]

And then there is your man (yes yours .. breathe.. don't fall).. he looves riddles too.. maybe riddlers too.. 

[Y[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB-FtMn84SQ[/YOUTUBE] 

And because your birthday needs lots of high quality pictures of him for all of us to indulge too.. here a few..

one more..or maybe two..

here is the dori ripping just for you..

ready for some dancing with.. guess who? 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pUyK_Qhr9M[/YOUTUBE]

and pileejh do enjoy this view..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFnnfVOzKKM[/YOUTUBE]

When you come to the thread you always have lovely insights from a pining radha to delilah. your stories, your comments everything is fun just like you. When I joined IF if someone told me the wiwy who met Barun in person will be my friend one day I would have thought myself going crazy and here you are my warm, lovely, pagal friend. To see you sigh over Barun brings me sukoon.. haha really.. and makes me feel very happy.. Thank you for all your love and encouragement and for all the times you have made me burst out laughing specially in office.

Oh yes all we need is a healthy does of bedwa bireaking and pearl dori rippings.. So here's wishing that for you and lots more meetings with our hero. Happy Birthday R.. tu larki hai ekdum kamaal.. 

Thank you my sweet R for your kind words and great pics and vids! I am so glad to know I have made you laugh 'officially'! 😃 
Thank you for tolerating my pagalpan my young friend.
Lot more meetings with our hero! Tumhare moonh main bahut sari jalebis and orange juice to gulp it down with😃 
Wishing you seas of sukoon, my adorable R. Hugs and loads of love❤️

wiwy thumbnail
Originally posted by: kizh72

Happy Birthday, Wiwy!

Here's wishing you a wonderful day and year ahead

AND

Many more selfies with you know who!😆

Thank you dear kizh😃 😆

wiwy thumbnail
Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIWY 🤗ALL THE BEST AND A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAVE A BLAST WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS

Thank you dear Chalhov😃 great to see you. Hope you are fine. DM bless!

wiwy thumbnail
Originally posted by: cineraria

Thank you Amanji😃 Now that you are here your boss will surely follow, hain na?!
wiwy thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

Hello shello Rituji
Happy birthday sautenji
i'm too busy with AD but how can I miss your birthday.
so here I am to wish you and to join the celebration.
I will not ask your age, cause I know you are forever 18 from dilse. Seriously you are no less crazy than me. Technically, you are 5 years younger than me.😆
it's your day, so I won't be jealous also to share my husband with you. you can have him just for today. ok, though I know you are quite happy with your real life ASR who is not less loving than my ASR.
Enjoy your special day with fun, joy and laughter.

eat your heart content like Khushi, cut a cake, have some champagne and dance as well.I know you are diabetic. but ek din to chalta hai.
but don't forget us. though I can't be there by your side, but my good wishes is always there for you.
what did you plan to wear? A sexy red chiffon saree of my man's favorite! or a red sexy gown and a channel bag. it's all for you. you select what will you wear. If you are shy to wear this in front of your son, you can wear it in your dream and have a date with ASR.

Wish you a very happy birthday again,
you may have a wonderful and happy life ahead.
may God fulfills all of your dreams. He may bless you with a long healthy and delightful life.
Be jovial, naughty and humorous forever our riddle queen Barun diwani.
A bear hug and muahh from your little sister soha

Aww my sweet sauten Soha🤗 Thanks loads for remembering my birthday in spite of your busy AD, my PYT! Yes you rather not ask my age or you will collapse! 😳 But I hope when you reach my age you wil remember that age is a mind game and you will be young and beautiful forever! Thanks for the technical compliment and the sexy sari! now all I need is to strut around in front of someone! I am secretly glad that you live miles away or I wouldnt stand a chance!😆 Thank you for all the gifts and for sharing the sexy boy on my special day. Muaahs and hugs sauten Soha❤️
wiwy thumbnail
Originally posted by: MehreenB

Happy Bday Wiwy Di😊

May Allah give you all the happiness and health so you can smile like this always.

Thank you dear Mehreen for keeping me in your thoughts on my birthday. Take care😃
wiwy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rohinid

Happy birthday wiwy
God bless you dear: )

Thank you dear for dropping by😃😃. Have a great year ahead.
wiwy thumbnail
Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

To the Sauten that makes Sautengiri the most fun thing ever!!!! Meri pyaari S! 
Words are not enough to tell you what you have come to mean to me and all of us. pure joy is what comes to mind when i think of you. Thank you for being you...S..naam hi kaafi hai to put a smile on my face. your specialty afterall! 
As much as we faught over our man, we know your little secret about how really selfless you are and how you are there for each and all of us...mmmwaaas!

Ok enough senti-menti!!! ho jaaye sautengiri shuru? accha ok, aaj share hi kar lete hai! 

ALL aboard the curtain! me in his tight grip ofcourse😉

sorry these are old, but they're Our most cherished...no butts about it...what say s?

...uff my side profile...does he know what this angle of his thobda does to me S?? does he?? but  i know you know...☺️😳
😉

he really is a masterpiece from DM, isen't he? She knows how to make a good looking man...sighhh!

kaisa laga? hope you liked! sorry i wish i could sit here in drool-land but tum to jaanti ho😭

but before i leave

...a momento of our first VM together ! just for you  my darling! Happy Birthday!

version 2😊...dble happy birthday S! 

...and don't forget to 

I wish i have more time to learn VM-making...or more time to make this post just ravishing for you...because you deserve it!! 

Hope you are having a day as special as you !!!!

how did i forget the sugar-free cake???? ...and that too i'm giving after a dose of hotwa! like you'll like anything after that but do pretend to enjoy! 

Luv ya hamesha tons!

Sauten bhi and best bhi! 😕 Wah ji wah! Only you can come up with such sautengiri meri pyaari S! Even on my birthday you are in his tight grip on the curtain, how come😡 
Anyway maaf kiya! I am so sweet and selfless na!😉 
I am glad you realized to cherish me on time and dropped the but in my lap!😛 
I love these old pics of happy memories too. 😃Thanks for the double versions of the beautiful edit and no I will not forget to dance to rabba ve with him! But you can join us! 
Till then, I am blowing the candles on the cake you sent me and wishing you the time of your life in Barun drooland coz you know how much I lau you dammit! ❤️🤗 Muaaahhs and take care.