Chaar Kadam[To my two angels Ariya and Tupu - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Happy Sweet Birthday Tupu β€οΈ πŸ€— πŸ₯³
May you get all the happiness of the world and love from yours, which you get in plenty. πŸ˜ƒ God bless dear, hope you are having a blast right now, in advance though. πŸ€—

Happy and a lovely birthday wishes to you Ariya πŸ€— πŸ₯³
May God bless you with all success and happiness with loads of love from every one. You are a lovable deaire, hope you had a great blast!!! β€οΈ πŸ€—

Such a beautiful thread Alka di β€οΈ πŸ€—
Loved the Ashni siggies and the song lyrics. πŸ‘πŸ‘ The most suitable thread for the loving angels of the forum-- Tupu and Ariya! They deserve the best and your gift is so perfect and awesome β­οΈβ­οΈ

Awesome comment gifs
Thank you all for liking my small effort to celebrate two angels of the forum and so loving persons.
I will be back with my recomments.

Originally posted by syedzoya

Happy Birthday Tupu di

Thanks you sooo muchhh dearest Zoya. Really cherish your beautiful wishes! πŸ€— ❀️

Originally posted by syedzoya

Post Alka diπŸ‘

I second you Zoya! It's truly a beautiful post by Alkaben! πŸ‘ ❀️ ⭐️

Originally posted by Swatishubh

Happy Sweet Birthday Tupu β€οΈ πŸ€— πŸ₯³
May you get all the happiness of the world and love from yours, which you get in plenty. πŸ˜ƒ God bless dear, hope you are having a blast right now, in advance though. πŸ€—

Dearest Swati, thanks you tons for such beautiful and warm wishes. ☺️ Really made my Birthday more special. Your wishes mean a lot to me and will be treasured forever! Thank you so much dearie πŸ€— ❀️

Originally posted by Swatishubh

Such a beautiful thread Alka di β€οΈ πŸ€—
Loved the Ashni siggies and the song lyrics. πŸ‘πŸ‘ The most suitable thread for the loving angels of the forum-- Tupu and Ariya! They deserve the best and your gift is so perfect and awesome β­οΈβ­οΈ

Awesome comment gifs

Thanks a lot for the sweet words dearest Swati! πŸ€— I echo you! No words to thank Alkaben enough for this fabulous post! πŸ‘ ⭐️ ❀️

Dearest Ariya, wishing you a very very Happy Birthday and fantastic year ahead! πŸ₯³

Edited by ttrocks - 9 years ago